main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Yamato 2520 DVD give away for free

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by lukehu, May 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukehu

lukehu Jedi Master star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    Hello, everyone !

I have a duplicated DVD copy of Yamato 2520, Episodes Two and Three.

The picture quality is not great, but acceptable. It looks like it was copied from a second generation VHS.

Each episode is 50 minutes long. They are 100% Japanese without any subtitles.

If you live in Los Angeles, feel free to come by my house and pick it up. Or I can mail it to you for free.

Please note that I don't have DVD burner, so I can't make another copy. This is the only extra copy I have to give away.

Yours truly,
    Luke Hu

Edit: Locked per author request - MJF

2. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    I have a set of worn out used tires (205-55-16) and a bent VW Beetle bumper. If you want them, come by and pick them up.

3. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    I have a fresh bag of Bubba's poop, all ready sealed and ready. Please come by if you like some.

4. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    What the heck is Yamato 2520, anyway? Japanime?

I also don't think it wise to broadcast that you are pirating copies of a copyrighted work...

5. jedibendubruce

jedibendubruce Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 27, 2002
    I'd rather go with Bubba's poop. Thanks

6. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Anyone have a copy of the Paris Hilton video?

7. Darth-Bubba

Nov 11, 2002
    "my friend" has Pairs Hilton, Pamela/ Tommy, Pamela/ Bret Michaels all on one DVD. Kind of blah... though.

8. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    I've only heard about the Paris video. It's supposed to look like you are watching with night vision goggles so everything looks weird. I understand her eye makeup is applied so heavily it makes her look like an owl.

9. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    This post says absolutely nothing.

Sorry, I'm in one of those moods today.

10. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    I wouldn't mind watching the video if your friend gives you a copy, or has it on a computer where he can burn me a copy on a cd.

11. DarthZuhl

DarthZuhl Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2003

Part of the PH video IS in nightvision but the rest is filmed in normal lighting...not really that hot though...

12. Darth-Bubba

Nov 11, 2002
    Gee, we just let the cat out of that bag... No pun intended. OK, lets borrow the copy please.

13. lukehu

lukehu Jedi Master star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    I posted this give away message last Thursday but no one has replied since. I was very disappointed and wondering what happened.

Episodes One and Two are very hard to find already. Episode Three is nearly impossible to find according my experience. When I first got this DVD almost two years ago, I was so delighted and asked one of my friends to make an extra copy of it.

I knew for sure there was at least one very loyal Yamato Fan who died during 911 attack. He was a US Navy Lieutenant who transferred to Pentagon only a few weeks before the attack. Many believed he was killed with his 1/500 scale Yamato that displayed on his office desk. There was no way to be sure since everything was burned into ashes.

The above incident is not enough to explain how come I can't find a guy (or girl) whom still interested in Yamato anymore.

I speak perfect Mandarin Chinese and I have lived in Los Angeles County since 1997. Actually my English is quite good for a Chinese, consider most of my family and relatives can speak very little English.

I am very embarrassed right now and I really want to delete this topic I created by mistake. I have been looking for ways to delete this embarrassing topic but I failed to know how. Could someone here please help me to delete this topic?

Yours truly,
    Luke Hu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.