main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA YARD HOUSE IN PASADENA FOR SEPTEMBER -- WHAT'S A GOOD DATE?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, Jul 7, 2006.

?

YARD HOUSE IN PASADENA FOR SEPTEMBER -- WHAT'S A GOOD DATE?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Saturday, September 9

22.2%
  2. Sunday, September 10

11.1%
  3. Saturday, September 16

66.7%
  4. Saturday, September 17

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    So, what's a good date for a dinner meeting (with trivia) at the Yard House in Pasadena (Paseo Colorado)?

Can't go any earlier because some of us have John Williams on the 2nd, and can't go any later because I will be gone the 19th through the 26th.

I'm thinking a start time of 5 PM, maybe later if that's too early for people.

Looking forward to your votes!

2. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    you're killing me VK. :_| :_| :_| :_| Four years later we have a meeting there, I LOVE THAT PLACE!=D=

BTW, they no longer sale full yards, only 1/2 yards. EVERYBODY there will get carded if you order beer. Very strict. It is a restaurant though, so all ages ok.

3. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    September is so far in the future, anyday is fine with me. It's about time we have a "regular" meeting. I miss Pasadena sorely, so I'm looking forward to this meeting. The first LAFF meeting I ever went to was in Pasadena! CPK, March 2003.

4. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    I'm good any day currenlty. I picked the 16th just to be like everyone else who voted already. I can't wait a real meeting. Well I guess it hasn't been that long we did that one at Islands not to far back.

5. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    I'm good any day listed (so far)! I will vote later, after I talk to the fambly.
    :)

6. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Shoudn't it be called the HalfYardHouse then?

7. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Okay...I guess I DO have a preference: any SATURDAY. It's a waste to go to a Yard House (or a half-Yard House) on a work night! :D

8. JediNoc

JediNoc Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 9, 2005
    I agree with JB, a Saturday night it must be! Hopefully I can get a designated driver so I can actually drink...

9. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Yes, a Saturday would be my preference, and it's looking more like the 16th. I'll give it a few more days and then call it :).

10. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    You know, is there ever a bad date to drink lots of beer?
    I mean, really!

11. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    ** VERY IMPORTANT **

That Yard House will only seat you with 80% of your party present. So everyone must be on time. Wish I could be there.

They are sticklers on tables.

12. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    I don't mind giving you a ride home. Although I'll have one or two drinks, I can still give rides to anyone who needs one. I would never compromise anyone's life if I have to take them home.

13. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    It sounds like a great event. Theoretically, the first two dates are good. But, September is 1 1/2 months away, so, who knows what'll be on the calendar by then?
    There's usually a Greek Fair in Pasadena in September. This week it should be on the weekend of the 16th/17th. I usually go on Sunday with my sister (but anyone is welcome to come with -- the food & music are fabulous!) to celebrate my birthday. So, the 17th would probably not be good for me.

14. Adrian_Skywalker

Adrian_Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    I went with Sunday because it was feeling lonely having no votes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.