main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA YARD SALE FOR IEFF

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedifan77, Sep 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Thanks for doing this Kari!

2. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    My Yard Sale buddy and I have set at date for out bi-annual yard sale: May 3-5. So, don't throw those "treasures" out. Instead, start saving them for me to sell. All money made from items donated by IEFF members will be put into the IEFF treasury.

I know May seems like a long way off, but it's not. Only 3 months. If you have things to donate that you can't stand to look at until May, let me know. I've probably got the space to store it.

Remember May 3-5. All you have to do is donate the items and arrange to get them to me before that date. I'll do the rest.

From my experience, almost anything can sell at a yard sale. Things that I truely label as "crap" get sold. It's amazing and never fails to amaze me! So, save it all and let's sell it for the IEFF!

3. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    I have three bags full of clothes if you want them for the sale.

4. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Yep, I'll take it to sell. Thanks!

5. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    I know that I'll probably have quite a few things to pass on to you, once we get to spring cleaning out our shed. And I've got knicknacks around the house that really don't need to be there! *Note to my friends, coworkers, relatives* I LIVE IN AN 870 SQUARE FOOT HOUSE, I DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR ANY MORE KNICKNACKS!!!! :p

6. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    BUMP!

Don't forget to gather your unwanted stuff together for the next meeting! It's time for Spring Cleaning!

7. Symina

Nov 8, 2006
    I've got junk in my trunk. Ahem. [face_blush]

8. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Bump!

Are you doing your Spring cleaning?

9. Symina

Nov 8, 2006
    I'd call it more of a Spring Shuffle.

Since I'm not going to make it to the meeting, I'm going to have to meet up with you sometime & somewhere else to unload my junk I mean treasures on ya.

10. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    More than likely, I won't be at the meeting either. Anybody that has "treasures" for the yard sale just needs to PM me and we'll figure out a meeting place. It has to be some time this month. Let me know if it's something large so I can be prepared!

11. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Good luck with the Sale Kari!

Are the wittle doggies for sale to?

12. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    How did the yard sale go?

13. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Yard sale update... I wasn't able to attend the one planned in May, but held on to the items donated by AaS and a few items left over from my last sale.

Well, a friend and I gave it a try this weekend. Two days worth of hard work and hanging out in the sun and we only pulled in about $60 total. PATHETIC!! $3 goes to our account and we better not spend it all in one place.

I'll be boxing most of the items up and storing them until the next bi-annual group sale we have.

14. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    I still have those christmas wreaths for ya. if they don't sell, well give them to charity or something. cloths too. i'll get them to you when we do the lease paperwork stuff.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.