main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Yard Sale

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Ok, so who is coming to the sale to help, hang out, pick your nose, whatever. Also, can everyone get thier stuff there by friday night. I will be there from 5 oclock on so call me on my cell phone if you need directions. Also, bring any tables you might have no matter how small they are, I'd rather have too many than not enough. What kinds of stuff is everyone bringing? We have some furniture, household goods, lots of videos, etc... all great stuff, keep it coming. Also, at the sale we are going to go half off everything at noon and then at 2, its all free. Let me know what you think. pv

2. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    works for me!

3. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
  4. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    I will be there dark and early......and that blank Nardo message is because of me. sorry

5. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    I will be there in armor ready to crush any rebels or smugglers who think they can talk you down on that GODZILLA VHS.Yes that Godzilla! Its worth $2.

6. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Well since we have enough help, do you guys want to built that gonk droid and take pictures at each step to build the online schematics? I can get all the stuff and we could do it in a few hours and then sell him on ebay or at the OT event. Also, I was thinking of slapping a 100 price tag on the blue club gonk at the sale just to see what happens, post your thoughts. pv

7. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I would kinda like to be in on that if you guys would like to wait. Since some of us have to work Sat. :( I say go for it on trying to sell the gonk, I don't think we will but you never know.

8. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Ask and you shall recieve, we will wait to build the fresh one, and we will try and sell the blue one. pv

9. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    I'll be there probably around 10:30, to hang around, I've got to be at work at noon.

10. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    So, how much did we end up making? I knew we were over $200 when I left to go to work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.