Yard Sale

Discussion in 'Paducah, KY' started by Nardo, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nardo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Here is a mapquest link for the address where the yard sale is! http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=115%20Longview%20Dr&city=Paducah&state=KY&zipcode=42001%2d5966&country=US&geodiff=1

I hope that works. But real easy way to get there-- turn onto College (right in between The Parlor and the BP station on Lone Oak Rd) Go past the middle school and high school. Follow the road as it turns and then turns again around the ball fields. Longview will be on your right. Across from the tennis courts. Her house is the second on the left. You guys can call me for help or to arrange a drop off time if you need to!

The address is 115 Longview
  2. DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Anyone planning on doing a little trooping at the yard sale to attract more customers? I'm game if anyone else is.
  3. Valhalla Jedi Knight

star 2
    After trooping in that outfit you'ld be very gamey, Or Matt soup take your pick.

4. willismaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Honestly? I'd rather wait until it's under 1000 degrees before I troop outside. I can already feel the chemicals in my brain cooking off as it is. Oh, and yard sale? I missed the last meeting, as I was partaking in the awesomeness that is Gen Con. Can someone clue me in on when it is, who's having it, and what's being sold? Thanks :)
  5. Valhalla Jedi Knight

star 2
    I am taking off Friday, if any one needs a truck to get your items to the sale I am available to help after 9am. PV, when and where are the tables being picked up? Do we have enough or do we need more?
  6. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    The tables are being picked up by you at my place whenever you get here.If thats cool with you.
  7. BubaFatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    Everything should be good on the yard sale front. Chris is taking care of signs and there is an ad in the paper. I know barbie and whoever else are going to be getting everything set up as long as everyone has dropped off their stuff but if you are available you may want to call her to see if she needs help. I'll have plenty of water on ice for everybody tomorrow and we will be there will be people as early as 6 am so come out when you get a chance to help out, and we will sell until everyone is ready to leave or it dies off at which point I assume we will take the leftovers to goodwill. There may be a game of minis too if there is time. Also, we will be getting in contact with everyone this weekend and putting in the order for new tshirts, black with the new AT-ST logo in white on the front and a large imperial symbol on the back. Cost will be $13 plus $1 per X after the 1st. Man do I ramble.
  8. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Well the yard sale was a big success! We raised a good amount of money for the club, over 300!, and had a great time hanging out. Thanks goes out to everyone that donated items and thier time to helping out. Special thanks also goes out to our esteemed member bubba, who took the reigns on organizing this event and made it a big success! We also got a short fan film shot so it was an action packed day! Our next event is our 2nd anniversary picnic on Sept. 22nd, I'll post more on this in the coming weeks. pv
  9. ice1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.