main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yavin 4 and Coruscant

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediSolo13, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andie_Anderson

Andie_Anderson Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 2004
    ::Dallyra looked over at Eequo.

Eequo! You're awake!

::Dallyra turns lightsaber on, ready.

TAG: Gavin, Eequo

OOC:What a coincidence... Hmm... :eek: Wow!! :eek: :p

2. eequo

eequo Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2004
    OOC: lol :D

::"Yep, dont expect much from me though, you guys can hold your own easily."

3. Andie_Anderson

Apr 19, 2004
    ::Dallyra tightened her grip on her lightsaber, the blue color was a big contrast to the forest around her.

Let's see if that doesn't change.

::Dallyra sat down, turned her lightsaber off and meditated.

TAG: Gavin, Eequo, Everyone

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

Gavin glanced over as Eequo suddenly awakened from unconsiousness. It was a welcomed sight too. He had no idea how they were going to protect the wounded man if the Vong attacked before he had awakened.

"Eequo, welcome back." He smiled to the man then remembered their problem at hand. The Vong were close. With one hand on his lightsaber hilt, he walked closer to his apprentice, who was now in meditation.

TAG: Anyone

5. Andie_Anderson

Apr 19, 2004
    ::Dallyra kept her eyes shut, reaching out with the force. She placed her hands on her knees. She opened her eyes again.

They're coming.

TAG: Gavin, Eequo

6. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Alyssa stopped suddenly, hearing Dallyra's and Gavin's conversation.
    Alyssa got her lightsaber out, poised and ready. She left it off. She decided to reach with the Force, to try and sense the epmty space where the Vong would be.
    She found nothing around her, so she pushed ahead with the Force which needed concentration. She felt Dallyra and Gavin,and kept pushing farther.

OOc:Sorry I've been away so long. I was just busy is all.

7. Andie_Anderson

Apr 19, 2004
    OOC:Come on people, hurry up! :p I have a very cool move and I don't want to forget it! :p

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

Gavin nodded to his apprentice and pushed forward. He knew they were close, but how close was a different matter. He continued to finger his lightsaber as he moved.

9. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra followed her master closely again, being sure to watch the area as they.

Maybe they won't know we're here, if we're quiet...

TAG: Gavin, Eequo, Jedi

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

"Good stradegy."

Gavin took his apprentice's advice and slowed his pace to keep a better watch and to keep his footfalls more silent. It was only a matter of time before their cover was blown, however, and the fighting would begin.

11. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC:I think it's time to pull a Han Solo thing!! :D

IC as Dallyra

::Dallyra slowed down as her master did. SHe kept her gaze down at the ground to make sure there was nothing to step on. She looked up for a quick second and heard a loud snap. She stopped and glanced down, seeing that she step and broke a large branch.

OOC:Let the games begin!! [face_devil] :p

12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

Gavin heard the snapping of the twig and snapped his head back quickly and glared at his apprentice. Their cover had been blown and he knew it.

"Nice going..." He turned back around to survey the area in front of them. Dark shadows were moving in the distance quietly. Gavin unclipped the lightsaber from his belt and continued onward.

TAG: Dallyra, Jedi

13. mookalukafisto

mookalukafisto Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2003
    Jordan slowed down behind Gavin and Dallyra as they entered a thicker park of the forrest. She also felt something dark, but she couldnt quite get a good grip on it. She knew, of course that it was the Vong, and they were close. The small group was being very quiet, almost silent, when there was a sharp crack infront of her. She looked forward; it was Dallyra stepping on a stick. It wouldn't have mattered much if she hadn't had stepped on the stick, the Vong were well aware of them. Jordan felt a small surge of excitement as she pulled out her lightsaber, ready to fight.

14. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::A sense of fear flooded Dallyra as her master turned around and glared at her. She turned her head towards the others, who were looking at her as well. Her hand reached for her lightsaber.

Just great! Everytime I try and do something good, I always mess it up!

::A quiet sigh left her mouth.

TAG: Gavin, Eequo, Jordan, Jedi

15. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    OOC: Is it just me, Dallyra, or are you using 2 accounts? :D

:: Eequo jumped on the limb of a tree, then took aim at one of the Vong, then fired the first shot. One bolt got lucky and was deflected by the Vong's body armor. The second shot fared well as it went right through the viewport in the helmet. The limber alien dropped dead, and the one behind him dropped down too. For his brains had scattered on him, and burned. (Ehh i guess Yuuzhan Vong can have acidic type brains eh?)

"Charge!!! I'll snipe from here, you guys can take them out in melee."

16. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC:It's if I get banned in a game I'm playing. ;) :p

IC:

::Dallyra runs towards the Vong, swinging her lightsaber down, towards the ground, tripping some of them. As she fought, she felt something inside of her, bubbling up to the surface. Anger. A Vong ran up behind her. She sliced backwards, and in one quick move, she slid her foot on the ground, causing the Vong to trip and stabbed it in the heart. It was dead before it hit the ground. She tightened her grip once more.

17. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

Gavin was quick to ignite his blue saber as Eequo let off the first shots. Once they were fired, the Vong didn't hold back either. The forest instantly came alive with Yuuzhan Vong war cries and thud bugs.

Gavin easily deflected the oncoming wave of thud bugs with his lightsaber and even had a moment to see his apprentice holding her own ground against a warrior. He didn't have much breathing time, however, before a muscular warrior lept out of the trees to Gavin's right and landed in front of him, amphistaff instantly lashing out.

Gavin swung his lightsaber in a low arc in the hopes of severing the snake-like head of the Vong weapon, but it didn't turn out that way. The weapon managed to grab a hold of the hilt of his saber and wrap its body around it. Gavin soon found himself in a tug-of war between himself and the Vong warrior. No matter how hard he pulled, the amphistaff would not let go. And to make matters worse, Gavin saw another warrior approaching him out of the corner of his eye. This was not looking good at all.

18. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra turned her head and saw her master getting almost killed. She ran over to him and stabbed at the Vong from behind. She turned around and began to defend.

TAG: Gavin

19. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    OOC: sweet. I thought someone was stepping in and using your identity or something lol

:: "Noooooooo!" Eequo exclaimed as a thud bug was launched his way. He immediately shot it out of the air and with his other blaster shot the Vong behind the throw out of its life. He fell dead into the green ferns only to be eaten by the worms, maggots, fruitbats, and breakfast cereals.

20. mookalukafisto

mookalukafisto Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2003
    ooc: hey, im gonna be gona this weekend so i wont be able to post anything. if any of you [for some reason] want to play my character thats fine by me. :) l8erz

21. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra

::Dallyra blocked acouple swings from the Vong. FInally one of the swings came to the ground, tripping Dallyra and knocking her down to the ground. She used the force and threw her lightsaber towards the Vong, using the force again, she called it back to her. She jumped up and caught it. A grin danced across her face. Another Vong came running up to her, she wasn't ready, so she used the force once again and force pushed it back. She charged it when she became ready, flipping her lightsaber in her hand as she went.

TAG: Jedi, Eequo

22. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC Gavin:

Gavin grimaced as the second Vong warrior was fast approaching his comrade. He was running out of time. He quickly turned back to the first warrior, who had a hold of his lightsaber with his amphistaff, and brought his knee up to kick him off balance. Before he could do so, however, the warrior staggered backward with a look of surprise. Gavin took advantage of his time and finally ripped his weapon away from the serpent-like creature. He caught a glimpse of his apprentice taking down the first warrior and nodded in thanks before turning to the second.

The warrior came at him fast and lifted a coufee into the air with a war cry, obviously aiming the deadly weapon at the Jedi's head. Gavin swung his blade up over his head in a sweeping arc and blocked the warrior's downward motion. They stood there for a few minutes, coufee and lightsaber locked in a stalemate. The Vong warrior eyed Gavin with a menacing growl, waiting to make the move that will end the Jedi's life.

23. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra

::Dallyra ran towards the Vong, she seemed to have no problem with them, but they did catch on pretty quickly. She flipped her lightsaber and two Vongs got in the way, the blade went right through them. Another one came up but stopped a few feet ahead of her. It's weapon was moving around with anger. She watched the Vong very closely, sometimes flipping her lightsaber. She was about to rush it, but the Vong must have read her mind, 5 began to rush herself, one in front, one behind, two to the side and one more in front. They surrounded her.

::Dallyra cotinued to flip her blue lightsaber, but looking for a way out of the circle she was in.

24. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC:Upppp!!

25. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

Small beads of sweat were forming on Gavin's forehead as he struggled to keep the Vong warrior at bay. This stalemate was getting them nowhere and something was bound to give very soon.

That's when he saw his apprentice struggling with a dozen Vong not too far away. She was trapped. With his concentration lost for a split second, the Vong pushed down on his coufee with great force, knocking Gavin to the ground. He quickly rolled out of the way and kicked his leg up into the warrior's face. The Vong stumbled backward, giving Gavin time to spring to his feet and race over to help Dallyra.

"Hey! Over here!" Gavin stood poised with his lightsaber in a defensive position outside the circle surrounding his apprentice. Three of the Vong warriors turned their head to look back at him. Gavin smiled and ushered them forward. They slowly began to step toward him, uncoiling amphistaffs from their arms.

With three of the Vong warriors now preparing to engage him in a fight, he had managed to open a window for his apprentice to escape. He hoped she would do the right thing...

TAG: Dallyra, Jedi, Eequo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.