main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yavin 4 and Coruscant

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediSolo13, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: He hoped she would do the right thing... Lets just hope she will. :p

IC:

::Dallyra stood, encircled by Vong warriors. She heard her master, distracting the Vong. They seemed to forget that she was standing in the middle of them. Then she noticed something, they had their backs turned on her. A grin danced across her face. She came forward and began to strike at the Vong.

TAG: Gavin, Jedi, Eequo

2. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC:Dang it, Uppp! :p

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

A smile formed on Gavin's face as his apprentice struck the remainder of the Vong circle. He then turned his attention back to the 3 warriors that have broken off from the rest. Before Gavin had time to properly access his situation, two of the three warriors lunged at him, one of the amphistaffs whipping out and making contact with his leg.

Gavin cried out in pain and fell to a kneeling position, lightsaber still raised. The Vong started to approach again.

TAG: Dallyra, Eequo, Jedi

4. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra

::Dallyra stabbed at the Vong and killed each one. Another one ran up and stopped. She brought her lightsaber back and held her hand out.

How many are there?!

::The Vong rushed her backwards. She blocked a strike, but it's staff grabbed ahold of her lightsaber, not letting it go. She brought her leg up and kicked the vong back, which sent her lightsaber flying. The vong began to walk slowly towards her.

TAG: Jedi, Eequo

OOC:I wonder how many there are.. :p

5. mookalukafisto

mookalukafisto Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2003
    ooc: im back :) but i dont really feel like posting right now...stupid headache. if anyone wants to play my character thats still fine :) where is everyone else??? l8erz

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: where is everyone else??? That's what I'm beginning to wonder...it got awefully quiet in here.
    spacelady: That is a good question...I'm guessing it's a strike force, maybe made up of 20 or so Vong...

IC as Gavin:

The three Vong warriors charged Gavin again, but this time he was ready. He raised his saber over his head and stabbed the first warrior through the forehead. He dropped to the ground instantly, spasms running through his body.

Gavin pulled his saber out of the warrior's flesh and swung his weapon in a sweeping arc, catching the second warrior across his armored chest and the third across the shoulders. Although, it wasn't a killing blow, both warriors were taken aback by the assault and stumbled momentarily. This gave Gavin time to rise completely to his feet. He moved once again toward the warriors, now with a limp, beckoning them forward.

7. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC:it got awefully quiet in here I think you mean awefully dead. :p Eequo comes on and gets off, and then comes on and gets off, ect. :p I don't know where everyone else is, well clearly off. :p

IC as Dallyra

::Dallyra used the force to call her lightsaber back, it began to come but was only stopped by the vong, he picked it up and looked at it. Without him knowing, Dallyra called for it again and this time, it came right to her hands. She pressed the button and once more, the blue saber came on. She flipped it in her hands.

8. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Alyssa engaged in a battle with two of the Vong. She took great care so as to keep away from their amphistaffs. She saw Gavin take a hit to the leg and the Vong started to advance upon him. Alyssa started to run towards him maybe to keep the Vong back or something, but one of the Vong she had been fighting wasn't about to let her get away so easily.

He took his amphistaff and curled it around her arm, which had gone behind her as she started to run.The Vong pulled threw her to the ground with the amphistaff and sneered at her.Her lightsaber had fallen to the ground during her fall and layed behind the Vong who had taken her down. The other Vong started to swing at her. She wouldn't be able to get her lightsaber there quickly enough.

She looked into the face of Vong who had taken her down as the amphistaff came down towards her, in slow motion it almost seemed. Suddenly the Vong's swing stopped as he stared at his partner. His partner was wideeyed and blood poured from his mouth.The lightsaber stood in his arm, a weak point.

She flipped up and went to battle with the other Vong.

Tag:anyone

9. eequo

eequo Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2004
    OOC: guys im so sorry for not being here, ive had real bad pneumonia (that how you spell it?) i keep coughing real bad it sucks but im here now. I'll be better now :p

:: Eequo raised his blasters, took aim, and breathed deeply. He glanced over at Alyssa, who had just escaped death, but the situation with Dallyra and Gavin looked worse. Dallyra was about to strike at one with her now armed lightsaber, but more were advancing on the entire group through the tall grass. They all had smirks on their faces. They underestimated the Jedi, which was a very bad desicion. He shot at the one that looked the most confident, and the bolts flew right at his chest, but they richocheted back at Eequo. The bark exploded into fragments next to him, and he sighed. "Oops, maybe I shouldn't be that stupid from now on." Then Eequo took aim yet again. He let fly 2 more, one missed and flew into the ground next to the Vong; the other one hit him right in the knee, and he staggered to the ground. "Wo, more weak spots then I imagined." Then he noticed Gavin limping, and lept from the tree to try and help. Although he seriously doubted the Jedi would need help from a regular guy like him.

10. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra

::Dallyra turned and noticed that Eequo had jumped off the tree that he was in and went to Master Gavin. 2 Vong were right behind him.

"Eequo! Duck!"

::Dallyra ran to them and began to swing at them, knocking them both down to the ground. She flipped her lightsaber in her hand and stabbed at one of them, killing it. She did the same to the other one.

11. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: "Wo! Quick one! Didn't even see those guys. Thanks!"

12. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    Alyssa stabbed the last one she had been fighting and saw the others going to Gavin's aid. Dallyra had just taken down two Vong coming at Eequo. Alyssa ran to where they were, helping to defend Gavin. She elbowed a Vong trying to be sneaky behind her. He grunted, but didn't fall back or anything. She punched him, but he dodged.
    "Okay, you're faster and stronger than i thought you would be," Alyssa said.

What a great help the Force is about now,Alyssa thought wryly. She punched the Vong again, but he took her wrist and sent her lightsaber flying out of her hand. That made her angry. She kicked him in the stomach,hard. He flew away from her into a tree. Her lightsaber came to her and it ignited.She kicked him again in the side which was meant to send him spinning.He did and she took the lightsaber and lodged it into his armpit and up. He stared at ehr with those cold eyes that told her he wasn't araid to die.
    She stared back,but instead a new sense came to her.Why was she acting like she was fighting him? She was really fighting herself,or at least the part of her that was filled with anger at what they'd done to the galaxy.

Her lightsaber was still ignited and in his armpit.She just stood, staring at him. Then she licked her lips and drew her lightsaber from him.

13. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
    ooc: eequo, i hope you feel better! i know what its like to have pnemonia (or however its spelled lol) and btw i really suck at fighting scenes haha.

ic:

Jordan moved quickly over to where the others were fighting. It wasn't too smart to separate yourself in a situation like this. She saw one of the warriors coming at her with his amphistaff pointed towards her. She ducked under it and with the hilt of her lightsaber she hit the Vong in the face, leaving him dazed for a few seconds. That was easier than I expected, she thought with a smirk on her face. She took the chance and kicked him on the ground, sticking her lightsaber through his neck where there was no armor. She pulled it out and turned around to see 3 more warriors. It looked like they were the last ones in this attack force.

Quickly, she glanced over to the others. They were all ready to end this small battle. Jordan glared at the oncoming Vong with anger, hate. She knew it was wrong for a Jedi to have those emotions, but now wasn't the time for self-counseling. She met eyes with one of them as he attacked with is amphistaff. She wasn't as lucky this time; the warrior attacked low, the staff wrapped around her leg, pulling her the ground. She got up as fast as she could, in a half kneeling position. Again she took the butt of her saber and punched the Vong in the stomach with it. She got up on both feet again as the amphistaff curled off her leg and back towards its master. Expecting an attack from the amphistaff again, she stepped to the side and swung her lighsaber towards the side of his neck, killing him in a instant.

tag: anyone

14. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    OOC: Thanks mookaluka, ehh your not bad at fight scenes, pretty good actually

:: Eequo saw Jordan enter the fray, and easily slash 2 of the Vong in a matter of instants. There only remained one, Eequo knelt in the grass, looked up and saw his foe. He took a deep breath, clicked the button on the side from kill to stun, and unleashed a spiraling energy wave at the warrior. The Vong went down in an instant, he wasn't dead, just unconsoius. Then Eequo walked towards the prone warrior, and began to relieve him of his weaponry.

15. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
    Jordan slowly walked over to where Eequo was de-arming the Vong, the last one. She looked down at the unconsious face of the attacker and with little effort her blue blade stabbed through its neck, dark blood flowing out. She stood there staring at the warrior and after a moment she turned around. "Well that was fun. Is everyone okay? Everyone besides Gavin?" she asked quietly.

tag: anyone

16. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
  17. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Dallyra

::Dallyra killed the last Vong, letting it fall to the ground, dead. She turned off her light saber and ran to master Gavin. She helped him stand up.

"Master, are you all right?!"

TAG: Gavin, Jedi, Eequo

OOC:That makes it a lot easier with the Jedi, Eequo :p

18. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    Alyssa finished one last Vong off and then walked over to Dallrya,and Gavin. She heard Jordan asked if everyone was okay.

"I'm okay here," Alyssa said, panting a little.

She looked over at gavin.

OOC:Yeah Mookalufisto you are pretty good at fighting scenes.

19. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
  20. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    As Alyssa walked over to them all, she asked,

"Gavin, are you alright? Can you walk okay?" Alyssa asked Gavin.

Tag: everybody!

OOC: Wow... everyone is gone. lol

21. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC:Wow! :eek: No one has posted in awhile! Not counting pam :p

22. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    OOC: Yeah I wonder where they all are...(silence reigns on this page I suppose)lol

23. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Wow! I almost forgot about this rpg! :eek: Come on people I tagged you guys along time ago! :p

25. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    OOC: UUPP!!! Is anybody out there? *Sits and waits for someone else to post IC*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.