main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yavin 4 and Coruscant

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediSolo13, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eequo

eequo Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2004
    Hey, i hope im not intruding, not following any rules or its not too late to join, but here it goes.

Name: Eequo Raike
    Height:6' 2"
    Weight:190
    Species: Human
    Homeworld:Coruscant
    Appearance: Eequo is a very athletic person, you can tell on first appearance that he is very strong. And you don't want to pick an arm wrestle with him. His black hair and silver eyes contrast greatly. He wears a black jacket and a deep red shirt and his twin blaster holsters at his side signal an expert sharpshooter/quick-drawer. There is long scar that starts near his wrist and diagonals across his hand. No one knows where its from, but perhaps they'll find out later?

Job:Freelance bounty hunter
    Weapon(s): 2 DL-22 Blaster Pistols
    Personal Ship: Modified Imperial Lambda Class Shuttle called Freedom Falcon

The Force: no

Bio: Tran'del is not very outward, and develops close friends over a long time. He will do whatever it takes to get the job done except for hurting people that do not need to be hurt. He hunts only people that have deeply ruined people's lives, or completely taken someone's away. The one thing that he doesn't like is innocent people being hurt, and people that try and disturb freedom and peace. Very skilled with his weapons, he is a force to be reckoned with. He can jump very well. Most people don't wish to fight when they see his DL-22 blasters whip out of there holsters.

2. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    Eequo is on Coruscant, and looks out upon the sunset. He smiles, remembering the days of his youth that were filled with joy. Now that the Yuuzhan Vong attacked, life wasn't so fun. Knowing that they were coming to Coruscant, he had to protect the innocent. All of a sudden, his datapad started ringing in a low, bass tone. He hurried over to it, only to learn that the Yuuzhan Vong were attacking Dubrillion.

He quickly resolved that he must go, the galaxy had to be protected from these foreign invaders. Eequo then hurried to the Freedom Falcon in docking bay 489.
    The reversion to realspace was just like all the other times, except the others were wihtout the magnificent space battle going on above the planet. He boosted throttle to 150% and sped into the battle. The coralskippers he had heard about, and switched into stealth mode. That way the Vong would have to rely on visual contact, not by whatever organic technology they had on board. This boosted the odds in Eequo's favor.

He open fired at one purple-crimson skipper that was hot on the tail of one of the other Republic ships. The bolts converged on their target, and the dovin basals twitched......

3. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra walked around Coruscant thinking about everything. No one needed her at the moment, it was nice to be able to go outside and breathe

TAG: everyone

4. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    Maybe Dallyra saw Eequo hurrying to docking bay 489?

5. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: :eek: I didn't even know that you posted lol :p

IC:

::Dallyra saw Eequo running to one of the docking bays. She smiled and waved alittle to him. She began to walk over to him.

TAG: Eequo, everyone[/]b

6. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: Little does everyone know, that Eequo talked with Dallyra before he flew to Dubrillion. "Hi, whats happening?" he asks.

Metagame: Tag just means who talks next right?

7. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra shook her head, "I don't know, everything has been crazy for the longest of time."

TAG: Eequo

OOC: TAG means like I'm tagging you because I'm talking to you... If that helps you at all lol :p

8. MagnaZero

MagnaZero Jedi Master star 2

Aug 1, 2003
    Enrhic walked through the halls of the jedi temple of Yavin 4, and made his way into a quiet, spacious room, a study almost, where he could meditate. There was much on his mind. He had never chosen a side beteween the philsophies of Skywalker and Durron, but rather, made his own-He agreed with Skywalker on keeping the Yuzzhon Vong threat at bay defensivley, but yet like Durrons way of attacking head on, seeing how the Vong was such a menace that they could not be reasoned with. But yet Durron seemed immature in attiude. But what Enrhic did know is that action needed to be taken, and soon.

9. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    Metagame: Alright lol, now im on track.

:: "Yeah, I hate Yuuzhan Vong, they don't know anything bout happiness. They just like pain, really skews their perspective. I'm heading to Dubrillion right now to help fight them so they won't conquer the system, hopefully it'll be succesful, though." Eequo frowns.

TAG: Dallyra, or anyone

10. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC:: lol :p

IC:

::Dallyra nodded, "I would come with you, but I don't think I'm allowed too."

TAG: Eequo, everyone

11. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: "Sure hop on in if you'd like. I rewired the cockpit so I could do everything without a copilot. But sure, come on ahead, I could use some help. I've heard about the Vong's tactics, they seem pretty tricky to me."

TAG: Dallyra, anyone

12. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra grinned and turned her head and then back to Eequo, "Alright, you got youself a co-pilot" She grinned again.

TAG: Eequo, everyone

13. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: Eequo laughed, "Alright! Now we'll be having roast Vong for dinner tonight. Well... on second thought, maybe just some [equivalent of pancakes], I don't feel like gettin sick tonight." Then he boarded Freedom Falcon and started up the repulsorlifts.

Metagame: lol had a blank on any food from this galaxy so i just had pancakes

14. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: [face_laugh] lol

IC:

::Dallyra got some of her clothing and placed it in her travel bag. She boarded the Freedom Falcon too.

::She pulled her Utility Belt around her waist and sat down in the co-pilot.

TAG: Eequo, Everyone[/b

15. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: Eequo took the ship off nice and easy, and when they got clearance, took off towards the atmosphere. Then he sneezed, and almost crashed into a building. There were people on the balcony where he almost crashed into, and then let loose a heavy sigh of relief when there was no crash.

He took the ship up into space, and proceeded to calculate the jump to Dubrillion. Then he got stumped,
    "Damn, my nav computer just had a minor short circuit. D'ya know what the parsec 35 divisible by the radeon 62.04 quadrant 6?" he asked Dallyra.

TAG:Dallyra, anyone

16. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    I'm in!

Character's Name: Kar Shinoda

Jedi Knight

Weapon: Lightsaber

Description: Dark brown spiked hair, 6'2", thin build but has muscle, white with a slight tan, blue eyes, wears a black short sleeved tight fitting shirt with white at the colar, sleeves, and at the bottom of his shirt, the bottom of his shirt meets the top of his black pants. Kar also wears a pair of black shoes with white strings and he has a spiked wristband around his left wrist.

Color of Lightsaber: Blue

Bio: Kar is training in the Jedi Temple of Yavin IV. His Master was murdered by the Vong not long ago, which is how he was granted Jedi Knight. He can be headstrong at times and often rushes into battle's without thinking. Kar keeps to himself alot, but if help is needed he's there. Kar will do all he can to stop the Yuuzhan Vong and end the war. He doesn't like taking orders and being bossed around he does things his way. Kar's ways could one day lead him down the Dark path, but that's a chance he's willing to take.

----------------

IC:

Kar slowly moved around the Jedi Temple, it had been some time since his last mission and he was getting bored.

17. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra looked from Eequo to the computer, "I use to travel but I don't anymore, I don't know."

18. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    Metagame: Kar, glad to see your in. Have fun, maybe we'll meet sometime.

:: "hmm, well I guess I'll send out a wide-band transmission for the hyperspace route. I'm not a very good hyperspace navigator either," sad Eequo, and punched in the transmission and requested the latest hyperspace route to Dubrillion from Coruscant.

19. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra nodded she began feel uncomfortable. She reached in her belt and grabbed her comm link, so tried to contact any jedi who could hear.

TAG: Eequo, Any jedi

20. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: "Are you ok? You seem to be troubled, or is that my lack of skills in hyperspace," he grinned weakly, "sorry about that."

TAG: Dallyra, or anyone

21. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra looked over at Eequo, "No it's fine." She smiled alittle.

TAG: Eequo, any jedi

22. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: "Alright, just makin sure."

*kshh* *static* This is Corellian transport ship Jyynnv . We have the latest coords to Dubrillion. Transmitting now. Over. *kshh*
    "Alright, thanks a lot," said Eequo.

Once the route was downloaded into the nav computer, the hyperspace was activated, and the stars stretched into the blue tunnel-like motion of hyperspace.

"ehhh, that was annoying,"

OOC: ahhhh lol i just figured out what OOC and IC mean, out-of-character and in-character. Man I'm slow...

23. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra laughed and sat back in her chair, placing her comm link back in her belt.

24. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: "Is that a lightsaber on your belt?" inquired Eequo, trying to get the conversation goin.

OOC: can i see your saber? or did you tuck it under your robes? lol

TAG: Dallyra

25. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC:YOu can see it

IC:

::Dallyra unclipped her lightsaber and handed it to Eequo, "The blade is green."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.