main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yavin 4 and Coruscant

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediSolo13, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eequo

eequo Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2004
    :: "Wow, this is amazing. I've never seen any Jedi or lightsabers in real life before. Only in stories. This is an honor. I don't think I should be handling it though. It takes a person with real skill to use one of those. I might drop it, or turn it on, that'll wreak havoc. That is a beautifully crafted weapon, though. Did you make it yourself?" Eequo hands it back.

TAG: Dallyrah

OOC: we have a nice convo, ill be afk for about 30 minutes, dinners here. This is cool, its like real-time. brb. lol thats really out of character there.

2. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra took it and clipped it on her belt again, "You mean you never been to a jedi temple before? Yes I did make it, to be a jedi you must learn to make one."

TAG: Eequo

3. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: "Nope, never been to the Yavin System before. Nice job on building your lightsaber, it looks great. Op, reentry to realspace coming up in 5,4,3,2,1...."

The reversion to realspace was just like all the other times, except the others were wihtout the magnificent space battle going on above the planet.
    "Do you want to pilot, or should I do the flyin? You're a Jedi, and with your reflexes and senses you should do some great maneuvers and flying," inquired Eequo.

TAG: Dallyra

4. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC::It's a battle right? ?[face_plain]

IC:

::"I'll fly." Dallyra grinned alittle.

5. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    OOC: O sorry, lol yea. The Vong are attacking Dubrillion.

::"Cool," said Eequo,"I'll man the guns, take her in. And remember, shes a lot faster than she looks," added Eequo, and grinned.

6. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra grinned to herself, she never flew a falcon before. She took the controls, making her go faster towards the ships. "Enemy fighters ahead"

::eek:ne of the fighters flew towards them as if they were going run into each other, but with her quick actions she flipped the falcon over and missed the fighter, causing it to run into another enemy fighter behind them.

7. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: "Yooohoooo!! Nice flyin! O, haha. Forgot about the guns with that fast flyin. Sorry, I'll be ready next time," apologized Eequo over the comm system.

TAG: Dallyra, anyone

8. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: "Then again, I guess we didnt need guns there cause they just flew into each other," Eequo laughed.

9. mookalukafisto

mookalukafisto Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2003
    IC as Jordan Oleskow...

As Jordan was walking through the Temple at Yavin IV she spotted Kar Shinoda, another student in training.
    "Hey, Kar...haven't seen you for a while." She said that knowing he was getting bored, just like her, with no missions or anything useful to do.

OOC: yeah that was pretty gay lol

does anyone wanna be my master? if not should i just say im a knight or something??

TAG: Kar, anyone else

10. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra laughed alittle and flipped over again to miss another enemy fighter.

TAG: b[]Eequo[/b]

11. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: Eequo shot at the fighter, but the dovin basals on the front of the vehicle activated. A black void appeared, and sucked the energy right away. The crimson bolts bent and distorted, then just dissappeared into the void.

"What was that??? I knew that they had those black hole things, but not that strong! This is bad, reallll baaad; we need a plan. Got any ideas?"

12. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallrya thought, "Hold on, lets see if I can make these things follow me..." She flew right passed the fighter and began to fly in a circle, causing it to chase them. One more followed them. She turned around, "Fire!"

13. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: Eequo tightened his thumbs on the triggers and scarlet bolts of energy careened towards the fighter. Because they were following the Freedom Falcon, he had a relatively long time to shoot. All the energy completely overwhelmed the dovin basal and the ship exploded. The void just simply couldn't handle all the energy. The yorik coral that it was made out of melted and the entire ship disintegrated and tumbled towards the Dubrillion atmosphere.

14. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::"Alright will you come down here and take the controls for a second?"

15. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: "Alright," Eequo hops down into the all-too familiar controls of the Falcon .

OOC: op, gotta go right now. good RPing, i hate school

16. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC:Alright see you later :)

IC:

::Dallyra stood up and sat down in the co-pilot sit, "I'm going to play alittle mind game with them" She grinned and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She made another shipe appear next to them, it looked like the Freedom Falcon. She had it fly around.

17. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Kar nodded to Jordan. "Yeah, it's getting old wasting time like this. There's a war going on and we're stuck here."

18. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Alyssa reached with the Force to all the different Jedi.She could sense Enric in a room meditating.She did not wish to disturb him. She saw Jordan Oleskow and Kar Shinoda talking nearby. It seemed there was not a whole lot going down here at the temple. Some of the Jedi were restless, wanting to help with the war against the Yuuzhan Vong. She could sympathize with them, after all, she knew how they felt.

Tag: anyone

19. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::WIth Dallyra siting in the Co-pilot seat, and Eequo flying the falcon, she thought hard on the decoy Falcon, making it fire fake shots at the enemy fighters.

::The attacker found out that it wasn't real so it began to ignore that one and began to attack the real falcon. With one hit the falcon shook alittle making Dallyra come out of her thoughts. The decoy ship disappeared. The falcon shook again, "That was more than a blaster!"

20. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
    "This is a waste of time. If we don't get assigned to anything soon, I think I'm just gonna have to assign myself..." She paused for a moment to look around at some of the other Jedi at the Temple looking bored out of their minds, knowing that they wanted to do something to help in the war just like she did.

TAG: Kar, anyone

21. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "Assign our own mission?" Kar asked grinning. "That's a good idea. Take a Fighter into Vong territory and see how many can be taken out."

22. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
    "Yeah, well...you kinda have a point there." she said smiling back at him. "Well it is a bad idea but we really need to do something. Do you have a better idea?"

23. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "Bad idea?" Kar asked. "Come on, rushing into Vong would be intense and fun," Kar stated. "Better than nothing."

24. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
    Jordan laughed. "yeah, it would be intense and fun, but it would also be pretty stupid to go in one Jedi against...how many Vong warriors?

25. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "Two hundred?" Kar asked with a laugh. "Maybe more depending on how badly we piss them off."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.