1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Yavin 4 and Coruscant

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediSolo13, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSolo13 Jedi Master

star 2
    Alyssa walked over to Kar and Jordan.

"Hey guys, what have I missed here? From what I'm seeing it doesn't look like much."

Tag Kar, Jordan
  2. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    "Yeah, nothing new," Kar replied.
  3. JediSolo13 Jedi Master

star 2
    "It's like you said, the Vong are out there and we're stuck here. I don't know about you guys,but my ship is just over there, and I'm headed out of here. Probably back to Dubrillion. I was just there and the Vong were swarming the place," Alyssa said and nodded, deciding that was exactly what she'd do.
  4. mookalukafisto Jedi Knight

star 1
    "I'll do almost anything to get away from this place...I dont know how long I've been stuck here with nothing to do," she said laughing a little bit. "Dubrillion sounds good to me. Kar?"

Tag: Kar, Alyssa
  5. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    "Hell yeah," Kar answered. "Let's go!"
  6. JediSolo13 Jedi Master

star 2
    Alyssa smiled as she realized this was gonna be fun. Harassing the Vong was definitely something she was all for these days. She turned around and walked towards her X-Wing, waiting for Kar and Jordan to hop in their ships.

Tag Kar, Jordan
  7. mookalukafisto Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jordan smiled to herself and followed Alyssa to the hangar where her X-wing was. This should be fun, she thought

tag: alyssa, kar
  8. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    Kar did the same and headed to his advanced N-1 Naboo Starfighter. This mission was going to be exciting.
  9. eequo Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: I take it you guys are Kyp Durron followers eh? bein restless and all

:: "I'll say, that was a neat trick you had goin, too bad these Vong catch on so fast," He recovered the Falcon into a roll upward after the shockwave rattled the entire ship. A Vong coralskipper inverted and rolled then activated the dovin basals. They sucked the shields right off the Falcon. Eequo heaved up on the stick and it put it into a spin that taxed the Lambda-class shuttle to its limits. With no shields they were surely doomed. "AHHHH!!!" All of a sudden a turbolaser on a nearby captured Republic Star Destroyer shot by, ionizing the black space behind it, and vaped the coralskipper right as it was about to finsh the Falcon. "Whew, that was a close one, I'm gonna have to fall back till we can get the shields recovered."
  10. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    ::Dallyra looked around, "Is there a planet near by?"

TAG: Eequo
  11. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Looks interesting...

Name: Gavin Korth
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 220
    Build: athletic and muscular for age
    Skin Color: Caucasian
    Species: Human
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Brown, some graying
    Homeworld: Ord Mantell

Job: Jedi
    Weapon(s): only a lightsaber
    Personal Ship: battered X-wing

The Force: Yes
    Force Powers:push/pull, mind tricks, levitation
    Lightsaber Color: blue

OOC: And for those of you who have asked for a master, I am willing. Just let me know ;)
  12. JediSolo13 Jedi Master

star 2
    Alyssa started her X-Wing and flew slowly out of the hangar bay, knowing that Kar and Jordan would be right behind her in their own ships. They were finally going to get to do something that was actually going to help the Galactic Alliance.
  13. Da_Wang_Chung Jedi Knight

star 1
    *Zabe pops out of no where* hey sorry i cant be chief of state my comp is acting up I have to resign!!*Zabe dissappears*
  14. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC:HanSolo29, my character Dallyra needs a master :)
  15. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    OOC: Sounds good, spacelady. Consider Gavin Dellrya's master. :)

IC as Gavin:

Gavin walked along a pathway leading from the government complex on Coruscant. He had needed to speak with some government officials, namely the Chief of State, concerning the developing war with the Vong. The war was never in the Jedi's favor and he had gotten word from Master Skywalker himself to come to Coruscant and discuss their next move.

The Chief of State had been kind and listened intently to everything Gavin had presented to him. Ultimately, they had decided that it was best that the Jedi hang low for the time being.

That brought Gavin up to the present. He was now on his way back to the landing platform where his battered Incom X-wing sat to report back to his Master about the meeting.

Suddenly a ripple shot through the Force that nearly made Gavin's knees buckle. He steadied himself and concentrated on the source: his padawan, Dellrya. She was off the planet, which was against his direct orders, in the middle of a battle with the Vong.

Gavin started at a steady run toward the landing platform. There's no way she'll hold up against an entire Vong fleet by herself! I need to catch up to her before it's too late!

Gavin jumped up into the cockpit of his battered X-wing, started pre-flight precedures and gave a reassurance to his artoo unit, Spunky, who was chittering loudly. After everything checked out, Gavin was soon up in the skies and soaring toward space.

"Spunky, before heading into lightspeed, patch a message through to Yavin IV. Give them a heads up that we will be late in our return..."

Spunky whistled an affirmitive and sent the message moments before heading into lightspeed.

TAG: Anyone

16. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    ::As Dallyra looked around for a near by planet, still siting the in co-pilot's seat she could feel a presence of another enemy fighter.

::She sighed, "NOt again!" The Falcon shook alittle, "Eequo, go up and fire at it, I'll fly." She grinned alittle.

TAG: Eequo, Gavin
  17. eequo Jedi Knight

star 3
    :: "Alright," Eequo ran to the gunner's chair and opened up at the coralskipper. The guns fired with speed like no other's. His jury-rigged and specially outfitted guns quickly overwhelemed the dovin basals. Hot coral melted and chipped off the skipper, and Eequo let a huge sigh of relief as the living ship blew up, then ran towards the copilot seat.
    "There's 2 planets in this system, we're fightin right over Dubrillion as a matter of fact. What should we do? Destrillions too far away, about 2 months sublight speed, guess we cant go there. What do ya have in mind?"

TAG: Dallyra
  18. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    IC as Gavin:

Gavin sat in meditation the duration of the trip. He was trying to pinpoint the exact location of his padawan when a beeping started emitting from the console.

He quickly opened his eyes and checked the instruments before him. He was ready to come out of lightspeed.

"Alright, Spunk, hang in there, we're ready to come out..."

Gavin pulled back on the lever and watched outside the cockpit as the starlines turned back into little pinpoints of light. He quickly surveyed the area and spotted the source of the Force tremor. Off in the distance flashes of light could be seen as ships exchanged firepower. He could make out the organic shapes of the Vong skips as well as some assorted Republic vessels. But, what caught his eye was a single Lambda class shuttle that seemed to stick out from the rest. His padawan was on that shuttle...

Gavin pushed the control stick forward and his X-wing shot forward with a burst of speed. He opened up to the Force as his s-foils opened up into attack position.

I am coming, Dallyra...

TAG: Dallyra, Eequo
  19. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    ::Dallyra looked around again, then she heard something in her mind, it was her master, Gavin. She turned her head and in a far sight, she could clearly see a X-WIng coming closer. "Master!"

TAG: Eequo, Gavin
  20. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    IC as Gavin:

As Gavin drew nearer to the battle, he felt excitement and relief coming from Dallyra as she answered his call.

"Spunk, open up a channel to that shuttle. I need to get in contact wi--"

Gavin did not have time to finish his sentence as a coralskipper came onto his tail and fired a barrage of plasma blasts that bounced off his shields.

Gavin winced as the fighter shook violently and veered off course. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted another squad of skips coming to greet him.

TAG: Dallyra, Eequo
  21. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    ::Dallyra saw more and more skippers coming, "Eequo, go up and fire at the Skippers, I'll fly again," She jumped into the pilot's seat and fly around, distracting the Skippers.

TAG: Gavin, Eequo
  22. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    IC as Gavin:

Gavin reached out to the Force to prepare himself for the assault that he knew would be on him in a matter of seconds.

Just before the skips were ready to make their first pass, they suddenly changed direction and scattered. Gavin sat dumbfounded for a second before he saw the Lambda shuttle come out of the chaos. A smile swept across his face.

He opened the comm channel while bringing his X-wing about to give pursuit to the skips. "That's some fancy flying you're showing off there, my apprentice."

TAG: Dallyra
  23. eequo Jedi Knight

star 3
    :: "Will do, wait, who's that in that X-Wing that entered the fray??"
  24. mookalukafisto Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: welcome han :D hey,jedisolo and obiwan21...can we just get to dubrillion right now? cuz i really suck at space battles lol. if you dont want to thats fine, ill figure out somethin :p
  25. JediSolo13 Jedi Master

star 2
    OOC: Yeah I was kind of thinking maybe we could just get out of the atmosphere and then then jump to hyperspace and then pick it back up at Dubrillion. Is that all right with you ObiWan21 and Mookalukafisto?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.