main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yavin 4 and Coruscant

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediSolo13, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mookalukafisto

mookalukafisto Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2003
    ooc: okay by me

2. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    OOC: That's fine by me.

3. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    OOC: Okay, then I guess I'll start...

IC:
    Alyssa flew out of the atmosphere and input the coordinates to Dubrillion.
    Alyssa:Alright R6, let's jump to hyperspace...

Alyssa waited until Kar and Jordan were behind her and then jumped to hyperspace.

OOC: I gotta go cuz I'm in school right now. Y'know how that is... lol

4. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra was about to answer Eequo when she heard her master's voice on the comm link. A smiled swept across her face, "Thank you, master."

TAG: Eequo, Gavin

5. eequo

eequo Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2004
    :: "Ohhhh, is that your master/jedi mentor in that X-wing. Yeah! We may be able to make the run back to the surface of Dubrillion without being blown apart."

6. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra looked at the planet, narrowing her eyes and then turned back to Eequo, "We can do it" She keyed her comm link, "Master we are going to land the planet."

TAG: Eequo, Gavin[/]b

7. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
    Jordan followed Alyssa and Kar and they jumped into hyperspace. "Hey Kar," she said through the comm system in her X-wing with a playful tone, "I guess this isn't so stupid. Now it's 3 Jedi against 200+ Vong."

tag: Kar, Alyssa, anyone

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

"Master we are going to land the planet."

Gavin glanced out the viewport and studied the planet coming up before them. It wasn't going to be easy with all those Vong swarming the planet like bees would to a hive. He turned toward the comm unit.

"And how do you suggest we go about to accomplish that?" Gavin winced as another coralskipper let loose a barrage of plasma toward his craft that bounced harmlessy off his shields.

TAG: Dallyra, Eequo

9. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    "Yeah, we won't die alone," Kar said grinning over the comm.

10. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra thought for a second and then looked up at the planet.

"Master switch you gun fire to torpedoes, fire away at one of their ships, that will surely distract them." She said with a grin.

TAG: Gavin, Eequo

11. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: A shock shook the Freedom Falcon. A groan sounded from the gunner's room, where Eequo was. "Ehhhhh..... Ughh........"

TAG: Dallyra , Gavin

12. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::As Dallyra sat there, another shock hit the Falcon, making it shake. She looked over at Eequo.

"What was that?!"

::Dallyra keyed her comm link on.

"Master they're coming towards us, it's now or never. Turn around or continue going."

13. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
    Jordan laughed at Kar's remark. "Sounds fun. So Alyssa, last time you were on Dubrillion, what was it like?"

14. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

"Master switch you gun fire to torpedoes, fire away at one of their ships, that will surely distract them."

Gavin hit a switch on the console, which allowed him to use proton torpedoes. Although, he was still uncertain about this whole thing, it was worth a try. He found his target: a lonely skip angling away from its group to make a solo run on the shuttle that his padawan was on. He gripped the control stick, knuckles white with anticipation, and called on the Force.

Two rounds of torpedoes tore away from the X-wing, guided by the Force. The first round was sucked up by the skip's dovin basals, but the second round hit its mark and the skip exploded into millions of tiny coral particles.

Gavin let out a victory yell that was cut short as another blast rocked the shuttle.

"Master, they're coming toward us, it's now or never. Turn around or keep going."

Gavin hesitated for a second then spoke into the comm. "Dallyra, are you sure that shuttle can make it through to the planet? You've already taken a beating."

15. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    "It was horrible. They're already starting to change the place. Their technology is so different, it didn't even really look like Dubrillion. They had slaves with that coral stuff implanted in them. It looked like a living hell,to be exact. Or somethin that might be compared to it," Alyssa said, replying to Jordan's question.

tag Jordan, Kar

16. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
    "What did you do while you were there?"

OOC:...was this what your character was doing earlier in the rp? jw

17. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: Eequo was lieing against the control panel, with some blood coming from his head. He apparently had got shaken by the last hit and smashed his head against a bulkhead. "Get to the planet..... don't... worry... about... m-... m- ... m... me...... ehhh...." And then fell into unconsciousness.

TAG: Dallyra, Gavin

18. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra flipped around to Eequo, she keyed her comm link.

"Master Eequo! He's passed out! What do we do?"

::Dallyra ran over to him and held his head up with her hand.

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

""Master Eequo! He's passed out! What do we do?"

Gavin was taken aback by Dallyra's frantic message.

"Eequo? Passed out? Dallyra, what exactly is going on over there?"

Before Dallyra could answer, Gavin stretched out with the Force and touched the mind of another individual aboard the shuttle. He was injured.

"Dallyra, I guess we don't have a choice. We have to make for the planet. Your friend may not survive a return trip back to Coruscant. He needs medical attention now. See what you can do until we arrive on the planet."

20. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
  21. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra nodded and keyed her comm link again.

"Alright."

::Dallyra tore off some of her tunic and wrapped it around the wound. She kept it tight. She grabbed her water and poured some in Eequo's mouth.

22. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

Gavin recieved Dallyra's understanding as he hit the throttle on his fighter, surging it forward into the cloud of skips toward the planet of Dubrillion.

He hit the comm as the skips started to form up and start their attack runs. "Dallyra, I'm going to try to clear a path to the planet. Try to follow my lead."

TAG: Dallyra

23. eequo

Mar 8, 2004
    :: Eequo groans and mumbles "No, dont kill.... nah.... no.... eh....--" Then slips into unconsicousness again.

24. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    OOC: Yeah Mookalufisto, that's what my character was doing in the beginning. Hey spacelady, HanSolo29, and Eequo, nice action in your RP.

IC as Alyssa

"I was basically there just to stir up the Vong a little. But since it was only me it was kind of hard. But now it's three of us an that's all the better. So, were you guys on Yavin 4 the entire time the Vong were here or did you both go out and have a little private war with the Vong too?" Alyssa asked, curious.

Alyssa remembered them a little earlier, but what was curious where else they'd been.

25. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra pulled Eequo into the co-pilots seat. She jumped into the pilot seat and keyed her comm link.

"Yes master"

::She slowed the falcon down alittle, to get behind Gavin. She looked at the Coral Skippers, their numbers were too great. She had know idea how she thought of landing on the planet.

OOC:Hey spacelady, HanSolo29, and Eequo, nice action in your RP. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.