main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yavin 4 and Coruscant

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediSolo13, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: Thanks, JediSolo13 ;)

IC as Gavin:

Gavin's fighter shot through a wave of oncoming skips with relative ease. He knew that was too easy and he found his thoughts to be correct as a larger battle group swooped in front of him, plasma cannons blazing.

Spunky screamed in terror from his socket behind the canopy as many plasma bursts found their target. The fighter lurched back and forth as Gavin tried to get clear of the oncoming attack.

That's when he noted that the shuttle with Dallyra and the injured man onboard was beginning to follow. He wasn't sure if the shuttle would make it through this mess in one piece so he had to act quick.

Gavin pulled hard on the control yoke and the fighter veered up and to starboard with a surprising burst of speed. He then continued on his new course as the onslaught of skips began to follow him, leaving an open window for the shuttle to proceed. He keyed the comm.

"Go, Dallyra! Get out of here!" He winced as another blast hit close to the canopy...too close.

TAG: Dallyra, Eequo

2. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra heard her master's message. She looked around and thought, she didn't like to not listen to her master, but she felt like she had too. She keyed her comm link again.

"I'm sorry master, but I won't leave you."

::Dallyra's voice was full of confidence. She made the Falcon go even faster, right at the Skippers. As they shot at her, she went into a zigzag, missing every fire. Some of the skippers flew out of the way to miss the Falcon. The Falcon went at a very fast pace.

"Stay there master,"

::Dallyra turned her head and saw two Skippers following her. She began to fly in a circle, making the skips follow closely behind. She turned her direction, causing the two skips to run into each other. She did the same again for 4 skips, causing each one of them run into each other.

TAG: Eequo, Gavin

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

"I'm sorry master, but I won't leave you."

Figures. What is it with all these padawans today and trying to be heroes? Gavin thought to himself as he continued to lead a large bulk of the skips away from Dallyra. She's going to end up getting herself killed.

Another blast came in contact with the cockpit, setting off a warning alarm that was ringing in his ears. His shields were almost down. Or...I'm going to be the one ending up being killed...

He keyed the comm again. "Dallyra, don't worry about me. I'll meet you down on the planet, now--"

A final blast hit his fighter, sending it into an uncontrolled spin. Gavin tried franctically to get the old X-wing to respond as the stars spun outside the viewport. It was no use--no matter what he did they wouldn't respond.

"Spunky, get ready to detatch the pod. Our only chance is to eject..."

4. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra turned her head and watched in awe as her master's X-Wing get hit and began to spin. She flew over to his ship and held the course with the force. She jumped up and ran over to the top hatch. She opened it and keyed her comm link.

"Master jump in!"

TAG: Gavin, Eequo

5. Master_Ponta

Master_Ponta Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    OOC: Does someone mind PMing me everything that's happened? Sorry, I don't have time to read six pages and I've been busy this past week with school a lot. Thanks. :D

6. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

Gavin continued to fight with the controls as the Vong skips continued to swarm him. It was not looking good at all.

Before hitting the release latch that would disconnect the pod, he caught a glint of the shuttle coming around to assist him. What is she up to now?

He watched for a moment to see Dallyra emerge from the top hatch of the shuttle, waving him inside. "Master jump in!"

"She's got to be kidding..." Gavin murmured out loud to no one and pulled on the release latch--nothing happened.

"Shavit!" Gavin slammed his fist into the console which caused the rest of his remaining systems to shut down completely. "Well, that wasn't the smartest thing...I guess I have no choice now."

Gavin quickly pulled on a face mask that would protect him and allow him to breath in the vacuum of space. He then reluctantly, pushed opened the cockpit canopy by hand since all systems were now down. He quickly grabbed a small pack, took a deep breath and let himself fall into the nothingness of space...

7. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra used the force to guide her master to the Falcon. Once they were both inside, she ran down to the pilot seat. A shock wave hit the Falcon, causing it to shake.

"We've got to get out of here!"

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

Once Dallyra assisted him inside the shuttle, Gavin took a long look around before following his padawan to the cockpit.

"We got to get out of here!"

Gavin nodded. Before he could help out with the escape however, he spotted the injured human he felt from a distance. He stepped over to him then knelt down. "Is this Eequo?"

9. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra looked over her shoulder as she took off and nodded.

"Yes, he is a friend of mine."

::Dallyra looked back at the stars.

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

Gavin nodded as it was made clear that this man lying before him was a friend. He looked into his face then softly set a hand over the man's wound.

"Eequo, I am Jedi Master Korth and Dallyra is my padawan. I want you just to relax. I am going to try to heal your wounds the best I can with the Force. If you can hear me, squeeze my hand."

Gavin then took the man's hand.

TAG: Eequo, Dallyra

11. eequo

eequo Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2004
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been here in a while guys, all my relatives flew in so ive been kinda busy. Thanks JediSolo :D

:: Eequo squeezed his hand, but barely. The pain was overwhelming, and Eequo had a concussion, a bad one too.

"Are you-.... Gavin..? ehhh... nice to meet-.. meet... you.. ehh.."

12. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra would look over her shoulder at Eequo and Gavin and then back. She looked closer at the planet and then her mouth dropped alittle.

"Master, we can't land on the planet."

::Dallyra pointed to the very small things that were moving.

"I believe those things are all Skippers."

13. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

Gavin let a small smile tug at his lips as the man responded. "Relax. We're going to get you back on your feet in no--"

"Master, we can't land on the planet."

Gavin glanced back toward the viewport and stared out at the starfield to what his padawan was pointing to.

I believe all of those are Skippers.

His jaw slacked open. "Oh-no." He glanced back at the man one more time before adressing her. "Dallyra, stretch out with the Force. Let it guide us to safety. I know you can do it. If you need assistance, I'm right here..."

He closed his eyes momentarily and opened his mind to the Force to take in the situation then concentrated his attention to the wounded Eequo.

14. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC:Wait you want to land on the planet ?[face_plain]

15. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: I was only going by what eequo was setting up earlier with going to Dubrillion in the first place. And I thought it would work out since the other Jedi are also heading to Dubrillion. They have a chance of meeting up somewhere along the way.

It doesn't matter, though. Do what you want. ;)

16. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra looked around, guided by the force. She noticed a small Asteroid field. A smiled came across her face. She moved the Falcon to the left and into the Asteroid field. She began to zig-zag again through the asteroids, being careful not to hit anyone of them.

17. mookalukafisto

mookalukafisto Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2003
    OOC: sorry i havent posted for a while...been kinda busy even tho it is spring break lol and im just gonna make jordan a knight since there arent any masters....k? k :)

IC:

"I've been on Yavin IV most of this time. That's why I wanted to get away so bad. I was finishing up my training there and I didn't really have a lot of free will, if you know what I mean. I did go to a few places that had been attacked, but nothing really interesting," Jordan said, answering Alyssa's question.

18. Master_Ponta

Master_Ponta Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    Jumping out of hyperspace, she watches the peaceful planet of Muunilinst as her ship gets closer.
    Landing near a major city, she climbs out and walks into the city, feeling and seeing nothing abnormal.
    Suddenly air sirens sound, and before she has time to react, thousands of Corral Skippers streak through the air over the seemingly peaceful city.

19. eequo

eequo Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2004
    :: eh... watch out... for Lando's Folly... dang- dangerous...

20. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra heard Eequo mutter something, she forced a look back behind her shoulder and then back.

21. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
    OOC: anyone??

22. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    "Yeah, me too. We're coming out of hyperspace now," Alyssa said as the the stars came back into view and Kar and Jordan's ships came out right beside her.

"Whoa," Alyssa whispered. She saw a fighter and a larger ship fighting Vong skips. "What do you guys say we help them out?" Alyssa asked them.

23. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
    "Sure, why not?" Jordan said as she flew closer to the small battle, putting her shields on high. She reached out through the force and felt 3 people; 2 force users--Jedi, and 1 other individual who wansn't force sensative. "Well, I guess we aren't the only ones who wanted to leave."

tag: anyone

24. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Alyssa laughed at the comment."I guess not."
    She pulled her fighter behind a skip harassing the larger vessel and opened fire. Of course the void would take her shots, but if Kar or Jordan,could get in a shot while she occupied the voids, then it'd be one more skip down...

Tag: Obi-Wan 21, Mookalufisto

25. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra heard in the far distance sounds of other ships joining in the fight.

"Hang on"

::Dallyra zig-zag and flipped around, going back out of the asteriod field.

TAG: Eequo, Gavin, everyone in fight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.