main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yavin 4 and Coruscant

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediSolo13, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mookalukafisto

mookalukafisto Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2003
    OOC: where's obiwan21??

IC:

Jordan flew her X-wing beside Alyssa's, focusing all her firing at the skipper behind the larger ship.

tag:alyssa, kar, anyone else

2. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    OOC: Sorry! Been a little busy and got banned. Back now!

IC: Kar joined in on the battle and began to focus his fire on the skipper.

3. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    The skip blew up in a shower of yorik coral. Alyssa broke to starboard to avoid the dead skip. Three Jedi as a team is pretty good,Alyssa thought with a smile. She opened a channel to the larger ship,
    "We are three Jedi coming from yavin 4 here to help if you need it," Alyssa said, opening the channel to both Jordan and Kar if they had anything to say. She waited for the other ships reply.

Tag: mookalufisto,obiwan21,hansolo29,spacelady,eequo

4. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
    OOC: hey...im gonna be gone this weekend so i dont think i'll be able to post...dont got enough time right now either :(. but if anyone wants to play my character thats okay...have fun!

5. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra heard the message, it came from other jedi.

"Glad you could make it. We have a wounded person on this ship, do you have any medical staff on your ship?"

::Dallyra kept flying around to keep the Skippers from chasing her.

TAG: Gavin, Eequo, jedi in fight

6. Solo-sLuck

Solo-sLuck Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2004
  7. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    "What about it? Does either one of you have any medical experience," Alyssa asked Kar and Jordan," I know I don't."

She got on the tail of one of the skips the other ship was trying to avoid and shot a torpedoe at it. Then seconds later she opened fire with her lasers in a different spot. The torpedoe was absorbed, and the lasers hit coral. However, it did not explode.

8. Master_Ponta

Master_Ponta Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    OOC: Hey all, can I change my posts so that I'm over Yavin Four in the space battle?

9. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    OOC:Sure, but we are over Dubrillion. Since you didn't have many posts that would be okay.

10. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Kar easily did a spin in space and formed up by Alyssa. "So, we got a formation plan or anything?"

11. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    Alyssa heard Kar, but first she asked the other ship,"Where will you be going since you have an injured person aboard?"
    Then to Kar,"Hmm, there's a lot of skips out here.You think we should hang around here and keep them off of their tail?"

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: Sorry for not posting in a few days. I got caught up in some other things.

IC as Gavin:

Gavin glanced out the shuttle's viewport at the battle unfolding then back to the injured man.

"Dallyra, stay on course. I'm going to try to heal him the best I can."

With that, Gavin stretched out with his feelings and let the Force course through his body. He closed his eyes and focused on the Eequo's wound.

TAG: Anyone

13. Master_Ponta

Master_Ponta Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    Okay, so should I just be in my ship or what?

Sorry, I'm confused. :(

14. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    OOC:Sure if you want.Right now we're all over Dubrillion fighting the Yuuzhan Vong.If you wanted to go there or something you could.

15. eequo

eequo Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2004
    :: "Ehhhh" Eequo groans

TAG: Gavin, Dallyra, anyone fightin yuuzhan over dubrillion.

16. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
    Jordan looked around at all the skips. More and more of them were comming in to join the fight and the Jedi were barely doing any damage to them. The sheilds on her X-wing were also deteriorating quickly and she guessed that her friends weren't doing too great either. "I think we should get out of here soon. This could get really ugly in a few minutes if we don't."

17. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    "I agree Jordan. Where will you be going?" Alyssa asked the other ship with the two Force-sensitive people on it, and the injured one,"Will you be going down to the planet?"
    Alyssa dipped down to avoid a plasma burst, and fired her lasers at a skip, to have them sucked up.

OOC:Welcome back, Mookalufisto.But you came back just in time.But then you weren't gone long lol.

18. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
    "Well, we didn't come all this way for nothing. I think we should try to get down to the planet."

OOC: thanx :) i know... i was gone for 2 whole days! :eek: lol. where is everyone else???

19. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    "I think your right.Maybe we can do better killing the Vong with our lightsabers.What do you think Kar, to the planet?" Alyssa asked.

20. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra kept flying around to keep the Skippers off her tail, she keyed her comm.

"Well, do we have a plan or what?"

TAG: Gavin, Eequo, Everyone in fight

OOC:SOrry I had been away. :p

21. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Kar grinned. "What could be better? I vote for heading to the planet!"

22. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    Alyssa said to the larger ship ahead of her,"We're heading towards the planet. Where will you be going?"

Alyssa went behind a skip harassing the larger ship and opened fire. She could sense there was a Jedi on board that ship who was probably healing the injured person aboard. They couldn't stay here with an injured person aboard.

23. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra heard the message and then looked up at her master.

"Master?"

TAG: Gavin, Eequo, Everyone in Fight

24. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

Gavin, still lost in concentration to heal Eequo, faintly heard the message come through the comm of the decision. This was soon followed by his padawan's question.

He knew it wasn't wise to stay in battle with the injured man, even if he was trying his best to heal him. I guess they had no choice.

He nodded slightly to Dallyra, eyes still closed.

TAG: Anyone

25. eequo

eequo Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2004
    OOC: Was the forum hacked? the pictures at the top are all screwed. EDIT: ooo april fools i read in that other thread. Thats kinda weird i woulda got it tomorrow, but todays March 31st, which makes a wholllllllllle lot o sense ;)

"Ehh.... Don't worry about me, just.. save yourselves.. and the falcon... I'll be fine." Eequo said, as another bolt shook the Lambda shuttle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.