main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yavin 4 and Coruscant

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediSolo13, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

Gavin nodded to his apprentice and glanced up as Kar's fighter landed and he jumped out.

"Gavin Korth, it's a pleasure to meet you, Kar." He outstretched his hand and looked around at their surroundings. "My suggestion would be not to stick around in the open like this. The Vong don't give up that easily. They'll surely be looking for us."

TAG: Anyone

2. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra finally looked up at the new comer. She remained silent though.

TAG: Gavin, Kar, Everyone

3. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    "How long do you think it will take for your friend Eequo to fully heal?" Alyssa asked Gavin.
    This was quite a group of people here, she thought. Mostly Jedi,she hoped that wouldn't affect Eequo in any way since she didn't think he was one.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

"My apprentice informed me that he's resting on the shuttle. I tried to heal him the best I could on the way here, but it wasn't quite enough. I say he just needs a lot of rest. He should be back on his feet within a day or two."

5. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra watched all the people silently. She never saw any of them before. She could still feel abit of anger within her master.

TAG: Gavin, Everyone

6. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    "That's good," Alyssa said,"Kar,Jordan and I came here to well...How would you two put it?" Alyssa asked,directing the last part towards Kar and Jordan.

Tag: Everyone

7. mookalukafisto

mookalukafisto Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2003
    "I dono...I guess we're just here to kill some Vong." Jordan said grinning mischieviously. "Anyways, I think we should get moving pretty soon. What are we going to do with him?" she asked, nodding her head towards the ship Eequo was in.

tag: anyone

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

Gavin studied all the Jedi before him with a hint of amusement on his face. "Out to fight the Vong, huh? I'm sure that attitude will change quick..."

He started to head toward the shuttle to grab some packs and the wounded Eequo. "...once we face them in combat a few times that is."

He smirked to himself and gestured Dallyra to follow him. "Let's get moving."

9. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra nodded and smiled to the rest of the jedi as she walked to the Falcon.

TAG: Gavin, Eequo, Jedi

10. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    Alyssa looked to Kar and Jordan, wondering if Gavin was right.But no, they would face the Vong with...with what exactly? All Alyssa had been concerned about was getting rid of the Vong,and she was sure Kar and Jordan felt the same way.

"Kar, at least it's about six against the Vong now instead of three,"Alyssa said with a smirk.

11. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::eek:nce Gavin and Dallyra got inside of the Falcon, Dallyra checked on Eequo again, and then jumped into the pilot seat.

TAG: Gavin, Eequo

12. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
    Jordan smiled at Alyssa's remark as she walked back over to her ship to make sure she had everything she needed. "I have a feeling we won't be seeing our ships again."

13. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Kar grinned slightly. "Yeah, six against six thousand. Great odds."

14. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

Gavin followed as Dallyra hurried toward the cockpit. He gently lifted Eequo off of one of the passenger chairs and cradled him in his arms.

"Dallyra, only take what's necessary. I suggest grabbing a med pack as well." He glanced down at Eequo's wound. "He could use some bacta patches."

He then slung a small pack over his shoulder, and still holding Eequo, made his way back outside.

15. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    Alyssa herself took her medpack she always had stashed in her X-Wing. She checked for her lightsaber hooked to her belt around her jumpsuit. It was there and so was her blaster.
    She hoped Eequo would be better soon. She looked up into the sky and wondered if the Vong would be after all of them soon. She just hoped not.

16. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra reached down and undid her belt. She grabbed a med pack and opened it. She placed some bacta patches in her belt. Dallyra closed the medpack and took it with her.

"Got it."

::Dallyra followed her master outside of the Falcon.

TAG: Gavin, Eequo, Jedi

17. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
  18. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "So, what exactly is our plan?" Kar asked. "We just gonna stand here and hope that the Vong don't catch on to where we are?"

19. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    Alyssa shrugged."I don't think. I'm not sure what Gavin and Dallyra have in mind. But my guess is we're leaving here,and then we'll probably most definitely run into some Vong.Then we can show them what the Jedi are made of," Alyssa said, smiling at the idea.

She saw Dallrya coming out of their ship,Gavin had already come out.

20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

Gavin approached the others and paused briefly to take in their surroundings. It was not the same planet he used to know. More like a shell of its former self. He sighed at the thought.

"We've stayed here long enough. The Vong will be on us soon. I'm not entirely sure where we'll end up as of yet, but the Force will guide us. All I know is that we have to keep moving."

He glanced around one more time. "Anyone the least bit familiar with the area?"

21. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    ::Dallyra followed Gavin. She made sure that her belt was on tightly.

"I haven't been here in years, master."

TAG: Gavin, Jedi

22. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC as Gavin:

Gavin nodded. "I would doubt that you would recognize it then...not the way it appears now."

He sighed and took another look around before addressing the others. "Any other takers?"

23. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    "Well, I was here just a little while ago. But I don't remember any of this.I must've been in a different part on this planet.I wasn't really expecting to come back either," Alyssa shrugged.

She took a step forward and looked around.

"Hmm...too bad we don't have a map,"Alyssa said,putting her hands on her hips.

Tag: Hansolo29,spacelday,Obiwan21,Mookalufisto

OOC:It took me forever to get onto this site and into this forum.But I eventually found it.lol :D

24. mookalukafisto

Jun 14, 2003
    "I don't think I've been here since they invaded," Jordan said walking slowly, observing the 'landscape' around her. She turned to the others. "Well, we've got nothing to rely on but the force. All this training better pay off," she said smiling a little bit, "we're gonna need it."

tag: anyone

25. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    "We're gonna need alot of luck too," Kar added grinning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.