main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Yavin Academy - Very AU J/J, J/TK, A/T. NJO characters in High School Update and Important Note 7/31

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darkladypurplepencil, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkladypurplepencil

darkladypurplepencil Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 16, 2006
    To Chimpo the Sith: Jaina's pretty much continuously pissed at Jag. Possibly... It's fun to write their "battle of egos".

To Tahirri and Anakin: thank you. I'll post as soon as I can.

To Darkwriter:
    Maybe? Well, thanks anyway.

Thanks to everyone who has read this fic and liked it, whether you said it or not.

DL Purple Pencil

2. darkladypurplepencil

Jan 16, 2006
    Here it is! Many many thanks to KillerRomance who was such a wonderful help to me in writing this chapter. You rock!

A/N: Though the Force does not exist in this fic, the Jedi do. They are kind of a cross between the Secret Service and the CIA. JEDI = Judicial and Executive Defense and Intelligence.

Chapter 11: For Once

?So, should we get started?? Danni asked.

?Uh, yeah, you do that,? Zekk replied.

?C?mon, Zekk, we gotta be responsible students,? Jaina mockingly scolded him, but then added a bit more seriously, ?Besides, if Kyp finds out you?ve skipped doing another lab, he?ll murder you.?

?How did he find out about that anyway? Do you think Mrs. S told him? I always figured her for a spy.?

?Oh, yes, Saba Sebatyne, Yavin Academy?s own undercover Jedi operative.?

?Well, you never know who?s in that. And your uncle did start it.?

?Yes, I?m aware of his accomplishments,? Jaina responded dryly. ?So, Danni, when?s this thing due?? Danni handed her the assignment sheet.

?Friday, we have work to do in class and at home.? Jaina studied the sheet for a moment.

?It?ll be more efficient if we break up the work,? Jiana said, suddenly and uncharacteristically all business. ?How ?bout Zekk and I do this?? she showed Danni the sheet and pointed out a section of instructions, ?And you and Fel do that. Then we can do the in class work as an entire group.?

Danni nodded and, Jag noted, blushed slightly, causing her soft green eyes to brighten. Jag seemed to be noticing the girl who would occasionally say a word or two to the people at his table a lot lately. The shy blonde was much different than a certain moody, over dramatic brunette; she was kinder, more honest, and vastly more intelligent. ?That will work.?

When the assignment sheet finally got passed to Jag, he looked at how Jaina had divided the work. She had assigned herself and Zekk infinitely less than she had Danni and Jag, but he never got the chance to protest.

The bell rang, and after what looked like a few harsh words to Danni, Jaina disappeared through the door with Zekk, Lowie and Tesar.

?Um, Jag?? Danni, it seemed, had been waiting for him just outside the door. ?Since, um, we have to work together and all, I was thinking that maybe you might sit with me at lunch; you know, we could figure out where we?ll work, and I know you sit with Jacen, but I just thought, it would be a good idea??

?Yeah, I?d ? that sounds good.?

?Okay, then, um, you know where I sit??

?Yeah, yeah, I know where you sit.?

?So, I?ll see you then.?

?Yeah, see you then.? She smiled then hurried away to her next class.

Lots of work meant lots of time together. Jag smiled. For once, he was happy with what Jaina had decided.

The other couple of classes before lunch flew by for Jag. He was too preoccupied with thinking about his new blonde lab partner to really pay attention to anything. He knew that most of their time together would be all work, but he still hoped that they would be able to get to know each other better, though he had no idea what they would talk about. He just hoped that their lunch conversation would be mostly about the work, so he would not have to make small talk.

As usual, Jag made his way into the cafeteria with the regular group at the lunch bell. Jaina suddenly appeared amidst the group, an unusual occurrence, as she was usually with Lowie, Zekk, and Tesar. She grabbed Tenel Ka by the upper arm and held onto her as they walked, whispering into her ear urgently.

Tenel Ka suddenly gasped and pulled away to whisper something into Jacen?s ear. He looked confused for a moment, and then allowed a small smirk to appear on his face. Tenel Ka and Jaina went back to chatting in low tones.

The group arrived at their table, but Jag kept walking until he felt a tug on his arm.

?Hey, Jag, you preoccupied with something? You missed the table.?

?No, I?m actually sitting with Danni today. You know, so we can go over the lab and stuff.? He continued on his path towards Danni?s table, but

3. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Cool can't wait for more[:D]

4. AvaaVisarra

AvaaVisarra Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2006
    awww danni and jag, cute... SO cute. Im beginning to worry about what Jaina and TK were whispering about - whispering + jaina + TK = trouble, serious serious trouble. Im seeing bad things occuring in the future for Jag and Danni...

great post![face_peace]

5. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    Jaina sounds like the girl you avoid like the plague, until she catches you that is.

6. darkladypurplepencil

Jan 16, 2006
    To G Anakin: thank you!

To AvaaVisarra: Thank you. Worrying is your perogagtive of course...

To Valley Lord: yes she is, and what, pray tell, do you do when she catches up to you?

Thanks for all the wonderful reviews!

DL Purple Pencil

7. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    What do I do when a girl Like that catches me? Uh.. that's sorta private.

8. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Yeah Jaina making Jag's life miserable is essential of this story so far. I like it :)

It seems that making some friends in this school is not an easy task for Jag.

9. darkladypurplepencil

Jan 16, 2006
    To Valley Lord: *hits head with book repeatedly* don't ask questions, don't ask questions, don't ask questions...

To Chimpo the Sith: Well there wouldn't be much of a plot if she wasn't. I'm glad you're enjoying it. He has more friends than he realizes.

Thanks again (expect to Valley Lord cuz now I'm totally disgusted in the male species)!

DL Purple Pencil

10. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    Well, I don't expect you to put Danni & Jag together, but I think it's awesome that he's found some other person to desire. At least in this story. Jaina's just scary.

unless it was Jaina laughing with girlish glee after finally carrying out her hit list and beheading him with a blunt machete or something as equally grotesque and terrifying.

Yeah, definitely scary

?I am sitting with a friend.?

aww, yay. He's so nice. I like your Jag a lot better than the Captain Cardboard Jag :D

Ooohhhhh, can't wait to see what goes on at Jag's house ;)

11. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    hmm...While I think your Danni makes a good ship for Jag here, I don't see that lasting....

And why do i have the feeling a certain short burnette is going to be part of the reason why....

Great post!

12. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    I just don't understand why do you read a story about a character you hate? Or maybe no one told you that Captain Cardboard was made to laugh and show your disrespect for Jag and people that like him?

13. darkladypurplepencil

Jan 16, 2006
    To SWPants666: Yeah, it is good for Jag to have somewhere he won't be constantly berated by the very scary Jaina. The quote you actually pulled was based off a suggested addition made by KillerRomance, my beta, so kudos to her for that! I'm glad you like my Jag!

To Kidan: really? I can't see why not... She is part of the reason a lot of things happen... Thank you.

To Chimpo: The Captain Cardboard stuff is completely lost on me; please explain.

Thank you again for your kind reviews,

DL Purple Pencil

14. Darkwriter

Darkwriter Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2006
    I loved it! Hm. Wonder what the comotion at the twins' table is . . . .o_O

15. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    DLPP, I'm a nineteen year old college student who goes to school very far from my parents. What kind of response did you expect?

16. darkladypurplepencil

Jan 16, 2006
    To Darkwriter: Thank you! Nothing too major...

To Valley Lord: None actually, but trust me, I'll never make that mistake again! Geez, give me nightmares why don't ya?

Thanks Again for your wonderful reviews!!!

Important Notice: after debating this decision for a while with my beta, I have decided to move the rest of this story to another website. I love the boards, but due to future chapters, the rules of this forum cannot be kept by this story. This is simply not a PG rated story, and I'm sorry I did not realize this before beginning it here. If you would like to be able to follow this story still, please go to my profile page and click on my website address. About half way down the new page will be a story link to Yavin Academy.
    I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes, but it is for the better.

Thank you,
    DL Purple Pencil

PS: Right now only chapter 1 is up, but the others should follow soon, and I'll be able to post new chapters. Also, I'm not going to stop this thread or anything b/c I like to be able to talk to my reviewers. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

17. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Ouch :( Thankfully I have account on Fanfiction.net too :)

18. darkladypurplepencil

Jan 16, 2006
    Chimpo,
    Oh goodie! Should I be looking for "Chimpo the Sith" or someone else?
    DL Purple Pencil (ff.n s/n: StarWars-Freak)

19. Darkwriter

Jan 28, 2006
    Oh . . . . I'll definitely read therest of your story, but I can't comment. So sad.

Hey, could I PM you, or is that against the rules?

20. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    I think it was "chimpo"

21. darkladypurplepencil

Jan 16, 2006
    To Darkwriter: Of course you can PM me! Why wouldn't you be able to? I'm glad you'll continue to read! Why can't you comment?

To Chimpo the Sith: okay, thanks! Please review the story; I feel very sad having the review thing empty :_|

Thanks,

DL Purple Pencil/StarWars-Freak

22. Darkwriter

Jan 28, 2006
    I can't comment because I don't have an account there. Or don't you need one. I don't know. I go there sometimes, like when a fic gets moved or when there's no good fics here, but I generally like to hang around TF.N. I really look forward to reading the rest of your story.

23. darkladypurplepencil

Jan 16, 2006
    Darkwriter,
    You definitely don't need an account to read, which you already know. Normally you don't need a screenname to post, but I do have that preference set. But that's okay, as long as you read it, I don't need you to review it!
    DL Purple Pencil

24. Darkwriter

Jan 28, 2006
    Oh, thank you! And please excuse my ignorance. A very special senoir of mine once told me that innocence worked for me.

I really do love your story. It's one of my favorites!

25. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    alright. Well, luckily I've got an account there too. :)

SWaddict1986

I've put the story on my alert list. And I'll be commenting as soon as the previous chapters are up :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.