main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Yawn...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Tori_Dakk, Dec 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    I'm bored.

2. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    How about you study then. :p

3. LaurenFett

LaurenFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    When I'm bored, I visit bored.com. I'm not kidding. There's some pretty entertaining sites they link to. Have fun surfing!

4. LakSivrak

LakSivrak Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2002
    bored.com has cool stuff. like the questions and the easter eggs. and the darwin awards. when im bored i post here, which is why my post mostly suck.

5. LakSivrak

Nov 9, 2002
    bored=more dumb posts from me. . .
    today i almost finished my light saber. its way cooler than i thought it would be, the only thing im kind of unhappy about is its length. its a little long, i think. but it does look pretty good, especially for my first one ever. i just feel the need to share this with people who understand. my folks think im crazy, spending my first day off of school in the basement with a dremel and plumbing supplies. the people at lowes were nice until i refused to tell them exactly what i needed the part for. 'is that sink tailpiece for a kitchen or a bathroom sink?' 'um. . . .neither. could you just tell me where it is?' yeah, it was fun. and the one person i finally broke down and told kinda looked at me like i had escaped from the tour or something. where was my handler!! but now that ive spent two hours wandering through lowes, i never have to ask any stupid questions and can be a geek in peace.

6. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    Hmm bored.com, I'm too bored and i guess a little lazy to even go to bored.com lol oh well.

7. LakSivrak

Nov 9, 2002
    i like the new, um, top part. its like the same, but different. vader wrapped his turkey in a box and its now a present. i also want to ask: how come we dont have a cool name? the other fanforce places have cool names like "the evil cincinnati cantina of doom" and stuff. really though, we should have a title thatll make people sit up and notice. like "Darth Vader's Preschool for Accelerated Learning", or "Jabba's Bar and Grill (Ladies night is Wednesday)" yeah. thats my piece.

8. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings LakSivrak,

We did have a discussion about names several months ago but weren't able to come up with anything good.

I'm all for a new name. Maybe I should start a thread to gather some new ideas?

Later,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.