main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV YAY FOR ME!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Petra_Blakkwing, May 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I´m officially Auntie Petra now.... my brother and his girlfriend welcomed their son into the world yesterday... he is 9lbs. 7oz. 19 1/2 inches.... he has black eyes and light brown hair... my brothers girlfriend, Melissa, had to have a C-section but is doing just fine and is probably going to be released from the hospital on Sunday.... woohoo... Trevin Bryant Foley... Petra´s first little nephew...

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Good thing he's not an orphan.

(Petra has a checkered past when it comes to orphans and their continued existence...)

3. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Congrats!! I'm twice an uncle and twice a dad and let me tell you, neices and nephews are easy goings. You're automatically cooler than their parents cause you don't discipline them and you don't have to do all the dirty work. I think Moka would agree with me there. That's a huge baby, btw! My girl weighed that much after a month.

4. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    yes, very big....thus the C-section.... my brother says he´s like a little butterball...sooo cute!

5. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Congrats, Petra! I'm an uncle twice now, and lemmie tell ya, it's a sweet gig. Right now I got the eldest one, Dominic (5), so into Star Wars that I think he'll surpass me in geekdom! I might even take him to the midnight showing of Episode 3, assuming his theater manors improve.

The youngest one, Diamond (2... I think), is just an angel, but she's into thrills. She loves to be spun around really fast and then let go to wobble around the house.

Anyway, like the jerk I am, I've turned this thread into me insted of "keepin' it real". You're gonna have so much fun with your nephew... you'll be cool aunt Petra!

6. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Moron dude I hate to have to slay one of your family should he say or do anything during the first showing, of the the last Star Wars movie ever.

7. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I would like to start off by saying Petra I envy you cause I'm an uncle 4 times....all of them are nieces...all I want is a nephew is that so much to ask??? guess so....congrats and have fun...the best part about being the aunt or uncle is you get to go over to their house get them all riled up and then leave [face_devil][face_mischief]

8. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    that is a big baby. my sister was 9lbs 9oz... an ox. that is so cool tho! hehe you're an auntie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.