main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Yay for you guys!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by BrotherHalo, Apr 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Those darn Jawas said they could fix anything! :eek:

or something about...

I guess AAA doesn't take Republic credits either.

2. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    While on a mission to extract Rebel operatives in the Sangeles Sector, the Rogue Runner hit mines left over from the Clone Wars. With life support failing and the sublight drives shot, Captain Linda had no choice but to activate the distress signal and prepare to abandon ship. Unfortunately, the first responders were Sarkan Marauders, who would have enslaved her crew members and turned the ship over to the Empire. To prevent the Marauders from capturing the ship, Captain Linda armed the self-destruct and hopped in the escape pods. Just as the Marauders closed in on her escape pod, the rest of Road Squadron came out of hyperspace from the nearby Andego system and fought them off, rescuing Captain Linda and her crew. Unable to shut off the auto-destruct, the Rebels watched as the Rogue Runner's primary core exploded. However, a Rebel salvage team later arrived and found out that the main hull of the ship was still usable, and towed the damaged frame to a secret base, where the Rogue Runner will be repaired to fly again!

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    /\ LOL! Wow... I've been through a lot haven't I? LOL... Thats great James! :D

4. EmperorArtimus

EmperorArtimus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    Darn.. I'll have to talk to those people for their failure to procure the ship for imperial use. hehe

5. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    That was great, James! [face_laugh]

I have the pictures of everyone working on the bus in the beginning. They are in the club photo album.

Do you want a copy of them to display, Linda?

6. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    LMAO, James!! Though some people might not get the Sangles joke... maybe make it the Lo Sangeles sector or something.

And you don't write Fan fiction because....? ;)

7. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    And you don't write Fan fiction because....?

like Lucas, i'm not good at dialogue :p

umm... actually.. who says i haven't.... i just haven't published it anywhere. i did about 20 pages of a short story about Greedo's younger brother about 8 years ago.

i just don't have time these days.

8. JediNyt

JediNyt Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2003
    Great story James, I say we use it. But it doesn't sound like it'll fly again, not for us anyway. You could take pics of it now with the big hole in the engine and photoshop smoke, sparks, etc. hehe.

9. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Actually, I am going to fix up the bus or get a new one, maybe not before Episode III, but definitely by Comic Con. Shawn Crosby and the others in Road Squadron really want a bus for Road Squadron. Whether the club would like to use it or not, is up to you all. It will always be available to you.

Thanks for writing that James, and I will take Rachel's suggestion and change it to read Lo Sangeles... hehe

Donna, those pics of us working on the bus would be great for the disply, thanks!

10. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    I'll print the pages and put them on a foamboard backing. I can bring them to the meeting so you can pack them. Or do you want me to bring them straight to C3?

I know everyone is trying to meet the airline weight limits. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.