main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

YAY OR NAY

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by MR_BONES, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR_BONES

MR_BONES Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    I was browsin ebay for some ideas for a bounty hunter costume. Then I came across this. I have a very tight budget, but at the same time really want some trooper/bounty hunter armor. Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=37887&item=6537396251&rd=1

Like I said my funds are limited and I just wanted somethin to hold me over. Tell me what yall think. Thanks

-Mr. Bones :)<|)X

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    ummmmmm... It depends on what you are planning to do with it. For Halloween and hanging out with us, go for it. For doing anything with the 501st, start saving yer pennies :p

A good rule of thumb when picking out a costume is to remember that you aren't the person that's actually going to be looking at it, most likely normal people and fans will. If you buy it and troop with someone with actual armor, the results may not be pretty. But if you are saving up for a real set of armor and just want this to do fun stuff with, it could work.

3. darthdemios

darthdemios Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2005
    yay, get it if u want it

4. Sith_Patterson

Sith_Patterson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2005
    no you are not understanding what q is saying.
    dont just get the costume cuz you have the money.
    save it and get one that actually looks the part.
    thats what i did and saving money to get a new one
    yeah is cost 150 190 200 dollars some times. but it better then spending 30 and get one that dosent look the part.

5. MR_BONES

MR_BONES Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    Yeah it was just a premonition. i thought id just put it out there. i think ima hold off. thx
    -Mr. Bones :)<|)X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.