Ye Olde Sac-Con...

Discussion in 'Sacramento, CA' started by TaintedJedi, Jan 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This looks like our next meeting/event. The details are somewhere...there's a link to the convention site on one of these boards. Could someone find the link and post it so we all can get the Save $1 coupon??? :D

They are always held at the Scottish Rite Center in Sacramento from about 9am-4pm if I remember right. Admission is $4 or $5 and parking is free. This one is on the 13th this month. It's a good place to show off a new costume, meet some Rogues (and some 501st and sometimes San Francisco Fan Force people) and have a good time.
  2. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It's an official meeting so we would like to see as many as possible!

[image=http://swanb.net/SVRF/sancon.gif]
  3. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
  4. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I've decided to once again eschew my magnificent physique and luxurious robes to travel once again in my 'loyal servant of the empire' disguise...

read: Obnoxious Fat Raving Fanboy

Baring some sort of sadistic change of heart by my job I'm off 3/11, 3/12 and then on paid vacation 3/13-3/19.

What better way to spend the start of my vacation then with you guys?

Besides. I couldn't afford the... aw. nevermind. I can't say it with me being a council member and all.

Darn.

-TJ
  5. Deadpool Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Don't forget you owe a multiple transport and storage fee for the DVD's HEH.

I doubt I'll be wearing the costume to this one, but unless my plans change I should be there most the day kickin it old school with my SW hommies.

6. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll probably come in costume, but bring some comfortable civilian attire for afterwards.
    I miss the Rogues!!!!!
  7. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    i can't get a ride, but if one of you lovley rogues are headed my way, PICK ME UP!!!!
  8. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    any takers???

nobody, damn you guys, i didn't want to go anyways.
  9. outrider462004 Jedi Master

star 4
    Too bad I wansen't there. Sooooooo, how did it go?
  10. Deadpool Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I didn't know till I got there AJ, sorry.

You didn't miss much, it was kinda slow.

On a good note TJ finally got his DVD's back.
  11. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm so sorry AJ. Devin called me to tell me he couldn't make it, but I asked if he could call Poolio to pick you up. He never got back to me so I never knew until I called you from the event.

You didn't miss much, there were only a few stormies there and it is getting much more crowded with anime. Which I guess is good because more people means more money for the con. A few people from San Fran showed up and we went to Fresh Choice after. We talked a lot about c3 and stuff.

On a side note: I got to see the trailer. I plan on forgetting everything I saw before I see the movie (which won't be hard considering all the other things I have to remember). So I won't REALLY be spoiled Deadpool. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.