Yeah im new

Discussion in 'Humboldt County, CA' started by Kammiscool, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kammiscool Jedi Padawan

yup im new and i have no idea what to do so yeah help me out if ya can
  2. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
  3. justflyingcasual Jedi Knight

yay kam! im glad you joined, this is brittany by the way, im excited to have you with us, now i just have to get mandy posting again. So we might actually meet at some point, everyone come out of hideing and say hi to kam! (that means you marty, roy, mandy, cody)
  4. MANDYcakes007 Jedi Padawan

Yay! Welcome Kamm!... Maybe if you post everyday, or if you were on this as much as myspace or AIM then this club would acually go somewhere and do something... I like haveing friends in this club! LoL.. anyway, welcome and if you need any help feel free to ask!
    [face_love] MANDY [face_love]

PS... brittany did you notice that everyone in our club has a name that ends in "y" or with the same sound... except for Kamm... we could always change that though... LoL... good times...
  5. Kammiscool Jedi Padawan

Yeah thanks for telling me about this Mandy its pretty cool and thanks for the messeges you guys
    Kamm
  6. justflyingcasual Jedi Knight

kamaliny? oh, i like hanging out withh us! so, we should have a meeting, good idea!
  7. Vopero Jedi Knight

star 1
  8. GoGetEmTiger Jedi Padawan

yo kamm, what's up? this is elle, by the way. my screen name is super cool because it is all about...Spider-man, my true love! :) so what's up? I see you chillin near my locker every morning. it's a pretty great place

[face_peace] Elle Jane
  9. Commando07 Jedi Knight

star 1
    i like the sound of KAMMY
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.