main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

yeah, ok.

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by VinkFloyd, Jul 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VinkFloyd

VinkFloyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    so like, there's an actual small spark of interest in this again? what, like 4 people? ok, cool. e-mail me if there's gonna be a meeting. i'll come if i'm not working.

hey, how old are you guys? just want to make sure i'm not getting together with a bunch of kids.

2. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    well there's only a few of us so far.most of us are almost or atleast in the 29-30 something range.i think BRIANMAN is a little younger if he's getting ready to start college-but that's cool.Our first meeting is july 26th at my house(spooky-kid)do you need directions?where are you coming from. i live near the baptist hospital area(ardmore).

[face_devil] spooky-kid

3. VinkFloyd

VinkFloyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    ok, that's a saturday. seems lately i've been getting off at 6 on saturdays, unless it's a week where i don't work sunday. so maybe it'll work out. even if i do have to close, that's me gone by 9:30 so i could be in the ardmore area by 10.
    in the years i've had this account, i've lived in 4 different addresses, the first 3 being winston and the 4th now being greensboro. but i've worked in high point for awhile now, so, that's the departure city on ANY saturday night, regardless if i work sunday or not. so, gimme directions coming in off of 40 west. v i n n i e m a n n i n o @ h o t m a i l . c o m (spaces = anti-spam mechanism)

4. BrianMan

BrianMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2000
    Ouch, that hurts, Vinnie. Where's the love?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.