Yeah, so I already almost posted outside

Discussion in 'Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by droideka27, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Yeah, I have been awake for less than 2 hours, and already I almost accidentally posted in jcc. And it was in some random uninteresting thread as well.

I have decided this is going to be more difficult than i thought :(
  2. Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    It's practically force of habit to click on my YJCC link. I am training myself to avoid it, and it actually is kind of difficult.

3. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I'm sure this whole Big Brother thing is something to keep us away from ever remembering how to get inside the JCC again. After we get out of this thing it'll take a while to learn to navigate TFN again...unfortunately.
  4. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Yeah I wasn't anticipating a problem, but after over two years of being able to post whatever i wanted (with like 5 days exclusion :p)... it's hard to remember.

I just know if i forget and mess up it's going to be with the boringest, dumbest post in existance :p
  5. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
  6. carmenite42 Jedi Master

star 4
    That's why you go back and edit it to say "no message" - then you can pretend it was superintelligent!

Me, I'm being a nerd about it, and my favorite's list only has BB, and I'm only logging in under firefox. If I want to lurk, I'm doing it on IE, and logged out.
  7. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Hmmm, that is a good plan. I don't know if i can do that.

I can't give up JCC lurking, reading the train wrecks in there is one of my favorite forms of entertainment! :(
  8. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, I'm worried about it. I often do a lot of just plain lurking without replying in JCC anyway... but that's the problem, I'm used to being able to lurk for a long time and then post when I feel like it. I have no idea if I'll ever actually forget and post or not, but I could easily do so. Unless I get bored of lurking and start only coming here.
  9. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I can't give up JCC lurking, reading the train wrecks in there is one of my favorite forms of entertainment!

I think i'll have to. I've found myself on the "post reply" page several times since yesterday. It's too much of a temptation for me.
  10. Qui Gon Jim23 Force Ghost

star 5
    With the JCC in the shape it is in now, I have not even thought of checking it.
  11. carmenite42 Jedi Master

star 4
    just log out before you lurk.
  12. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    There have been too many times where I almost post on the JC and then realize that I'm not supposed to. There was also one time that I posted in here and after I did it I got worried and thought I posted in YJCC.

I have to stop lurking so much.

-Seldon
  13. Qui Gon Jim23 Force Ghost

star 5
    I think you've got yourself a problem, kiddo.
  14. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    Don't worry I won't post outside.
  15. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I don't understand why there is any addiction in browsing the JCC in any shape or form. [face_plain]
  16. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    I post all over the JC.
    I'm more a fan of talking then I am of Star Wars.
  17. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Same here. I post as much as i can in the movie forums but theres only so much new stuff you can say...
  18. Qui Gon Jim23 Force Ghost

star 5
    I take whatever I said back.
  19. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    I posted outside.
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=17026178&start=17029141

I feel bad about it now.
    But I felt really strongly about the issue and needed to say what I needed to say.

I apologize to everyone in the game.

-Seldon
  20. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    lmao...you shouldn't admit it...make the hosts do their jobs and track that stuff down.

[image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Sebulba/avatar/sebx.gif]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.