San A, TX Yeah, well, our baseball team is still better than yours

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DonC, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    On behalf of FanForce Cleveland, congratulations to the Spurs and all their fans. I'm not a big basketball fan (lemme know when it's football season), but from what I've seen and heard, the better team won.

MTFBWY

Don
    Chapter Rep, FanForce Cleveland
  2. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you Don! We are enjoying the championship. Don't worry, I'm sure with a little more help Lebron James is going to be hoisting a few trophies of his own. I'm with you on the football season (Goooo Niners, don't suck!).
  3. JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Knight

star 1
    SAN ANTONIO SPURS were able to take it in 4, not 5..6..or 7 but a clean sweep:)
    Cleveland can keep Lebroom ...the so-call king, we'll take the ring. :D
    Speaking of football....when were the Browns in the Super bowl or won thier division
    Sorry Sellas but who are the niner's [face_thinking]
    Dallas Cowboys all the way
    how bout them Cowboys

The force is strong in the South :D
  4. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks, Don. We appreciate your kind words. We do love our Spurs here!:D

My best friend is from Cleveland, so I actually felt really bad that the Cavs didn't get at least one win in the series, but they did accomplish a lot in the season, so they have nothing to feel bad about. They made it further than they ever have before, and it's only a matter of time before they pull it all together and win the whole thing. I know how tough Cleveland sports fans have it, but your time will come around sooner or later. By the way, I went to visit my friend in Cleveland last fall, and I really loved it and always make a point to stick up for Cleveland when people talk bad about it.
  5. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Cleveland is a fine town! I root for the Browns, especially now that they have drafted my boy Brady Quinn!!!!! Get ready for multiple Super Bowl Championships my friend!!!! I still hate the Ravens for leaving town. Screw them!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.