main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Yeah, well, our baseball team is still better than yours

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DonC, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    On behalf of FanForce Cleveland, congratulations to the Spurs and all their fans. I'm not a big basketball fan (lemme know when it's football season), but from what I've seen and heard, the better team won.

MTFBWY

Don
    Chapter Rep, FanForce Cleveland

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Thank you Don! We are enjoying the championship. Don't worry, I'm sure with a little more help Lebron James is going to be hoisting a few trophies of his own. I'm with you on the football season (Goooo Niners, don't suck!).

3. JEDI_SHADOWTECH

JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    SAN ANTONIO SPURS were able to take it in 4, not 5..6..or 7 but a clean sweep:)
    Cleveland can keep Lebroom ...the so-call king, we'll take the ring. :D
    Speaking of football....when were the Browns in the Super bowl or won thier division
    Sorry Sellas but who are the niner's [face_thinking]
    Dallas Cowboys all the way
    how bout them Cowboys

The force is strong in the South :D

4. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Thanks, Don. We appreciate your kind words. We do love our Spurs here!:D

My best friend is from Cleveland, so I actually felt really bad that the Cavs didn't get at least one win in the series, but they did accomplish a lot in the season, so they have nothing to feel bad about. They made it further than they ever have before, and it's only a matter of time before they pull it all together and win the whole thing. I know how tough Cleveland sports fans have it, but your time will come around sooner or later. By the way, I went to visit my friend in Cleveland last fall, and I really loved it and always make a point to stick up for Cleveland when people talk bad about it.

5. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Cleveland is a fine town! I root for the Browns, especially now that they have drafted my boy Brady Quinn!!!!! Get ready for multiple Super Bowl Championships my friend!!!! I still hate the Ravens for leaving town. Screw them!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.