Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by BobaChris12, Dec 17, 2009.
2009 is coming to an end, as is the decade.
What memorable moments do you remember?
Bouncing my car off the barricade 2 weeks before the new year...
Ouch!! Hopefully it wasn't too much damage.
What a s****y year this has been for me...I'm glad its almost over.
-Being a groomsman for the first time ever
-Getting to work on some wonderful film projects
-Finally getting cast at the Irish Classical Theatre
-I am capable of great things when I go after them
-College. All of it.
-Learning who I am, and embracing it
-Learning about my craft and establishing my career; setting goals, tackling them as best as I can, and not letting anything get in the way of my dreams
-North Ridge, baby!
My short list that i will probably add to:
1. Got married
2. became a dad
3. bought our first house
4. founded The North Ridge
5. experienced a handful of jobs and grew up a bit
6. met many new friends and lost some along the way
1. found out I'll be a dad again
2. kept working on NR growth
3. had some ups and downs
4. gained some new stories and experiences
5. grew up a little more
Scrub this one right out of my brain with a wire brush
Adding to my list
- met one of my favorite musicians
- saw one of my favorite bands and heard my favorite song from them
- filled my tag hunting (missed with bow, saw 6 deer, dropped with one shot in regular season)
You forgot driving Darth Vader and the Ewok driving adventures Chris!
I'll never forget that trip for ice cream!
Another successful Holiday Party to close out 2009!
One More 2009 Memory:
Sturgis. 'Nuff said.