main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Year End Review 2010 Edition

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Welcome back folks! Here today I'm taking the time to give a shout out and hopefully get a response so let's get started.

1. Gaming PC - In case you've been living under a rock I'll break it down for you... MMORPG: Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game. Current game of choice remains World of Warcraft. Although several members have expressed interest in the new Star Wars: The Old Republic due out later this year. If anyone wants to reconnect myself and several members are on the Baelgun server.

2. Gaming Console - X-Box 360 remains choice... most likely due to HALO. Other games can be found on both systems so no real difference there. Only down side is the pay-to-play online model which feels antiquated and should be made free to play.

3. Movies - Wow this year we saw some great and no so great movies. In no particular order I give you the most notable... well out of the movies I actually went to see: Wolfman, Alice in Wonderland, Clash of the Titans, Iron Man 2, How to Train Your Dragon, Kick Ass, Robin Hood, Shrek Forever After, Karate Kid, Jonah Hex, Toy Story 3, Twlight Saga:Eclipse, The Last Airbender, Despicable Me, Predators, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, The Expendables, Red, True Grit. If you want to talk about any of the movies mentioned drop a line below... I hate that I missed Mega Mind and Tangled.

4. Toys - New category but where else can I comment on how freaking cool the new kids toys are! I mean they have full dragon sets and wearable Star Wars gear with power wheels that have better get up than a Prius. But the greatest things are the new Nerf Swords and Axes... if you haven't seen these get to a Target asap.

5. Books - I haven't been reading much lately but the Dresden Books are very good and are highly recommended. I'll be willing to entertain other suggestions in this category.

Well guys that's about all I have time for today so please drop me a line and let me know what your 2010 entailed.

I remain,
    Lodreh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.