main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Year End Review...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Welcome to the Eastern Rim Bar & Grill. Today we will explore what 2007 meant to us as a group... and what better way than with a top 10 count down.

10. Our virtual ranks have expanded even though our face to face contact as a whole group has diminished... something we should remedy in 2008.
    9. Resident HALO was summed up nicely by Shindo.
    8. Rumors still abound about a Star Wars TV series... something that should be a go this year.
    7. Star Wars RPG had a Rules update... the new book is called Star Wars Saga. It uses a completely revamped system that 4e D&D is to be built on.
    6. Star Wars Lego Video Game... who knew this would be so much fun.
    5. Previews for the upcoming Force Unleashed Video Game... very sweet looking.
    4. George Lucas admitted Jar Jar Binks was a mistake... maybe that was a dream... a beautiful wonderful dream.
    3. HALO 3... yes we have finished the fight... now bring it!
    2. Lightsabers, Wookees, and Padwans... OH MY! Seems like 1 out of every 5 members is expecting a new bundle this year.
    1. All of our members are still alive and well... and that is the best news!

Miss you guys. Hope to see more of you in '08.

Man behind the curtain,
    Lodreh

2. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    I'm working behind the scenes on my new Resident HALO stories. No more tidbits here and there...when I finish them I'll splat them out here for your viewing pleasure, though I'm not sure if I can post them up here anymore due to the language that is used.

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Well try to stick with English and I'm sure it will be alright :cool: .

On a more serious note if you want it to go straight to the website PM me and I'll make it happen with nifty links here to direct people.

Hope all is well,
    Lodreh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.