YEEEHAAAAAAA! Got my RotS shirt!

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Anrev_the_Jedi, Aug 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    And am wearing it "Proud"ly right now! :D
    Anybody else get theirs?
  2. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    "proud"ly

horrible

-b-
  3. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Bah. I just checked the order status and it says somewhere that it won't ship until August 23rd. Crapola.
  4. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Mine says August 23rd too. Hey Bret, can you get stuff to "accidentally" fall off a truck near my house too?

[face_devil] LA COSA NOSTRA, hehe
  5. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Revenge is MINE...and Em has hers as well! (I even let her keep the card)

Our shirts came in today...Em was told to wait till I got home from Kevin's service before she could open them.
  6. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    I ordered mine.
    But I never got an e-mail or anything for confirmation.
    How did you check for status?
  7. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    You should have at least gotten a confirmation email that you ordered, then a 2nd email when the item is shipped (which I didn't get yet) From the email there's an Item Tracker link you can check. I'd notify the people at StarWarsShop.com immediately if you didn't get any emails whatsoever.
  8. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    Mine says the 23rd also. :( Grrr... That means I won't get it for about another 2 weeks. :(
  9. Commander-DWH Shiny Costuming & Props Manager

Manager
    star 4
    Mine also says it's shipping the 23rd. Which is unfortunate, because after I saw that, I asked them to switch my shipping address to my OCMR, which hasn't been done yet. This is good if my shirt comes, like, tomorrow. This is bad if it's not in by the time I'm back from Canada.

Oh well, I'll get it eventually either way...
  10. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    I got my shirt in San Diego. :D
  11. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    I got my shirt in San Diego.

I hate you. :p
  12. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    :D

I got both mine and Geoff's right AFTER he left for work...and our mom wouldn't let me open them right away because it had his name on it...BUT I BOUGHT THEM!! So I had to wait like 7 HOURS to see mine!!!
  13. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Dunno about the rest of you eagerly awaiting your tshirts on the 23rd or so, but I just got this disappointing email from StarWarsShop.com today...

Thank you for your recent Episode III Revenge of the Sith t-shirt order. We now have a firm ship date for this product. This t-shirt, originally estimated to ship on about August 23rd will be shipping to you on August 27th. Please double check that you ordered the correct size before this item ships (if you did not select a size when you added it to your cart, the default size was Medium or XL). To check the size on your order either refer to your order confirmation email or go to the Your Account section of www.starwarsshop.com, log in, then go to the Order History tab. You will see your size on this page. If you would like to change your size please send an email to customerservice@starwarsshop.com and put T-Shirt Size Change in the subject line.

Thank you,
    StarWarsShop.com Customer Service

BAH! :mad:
  14. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    So not fair. I wanted my shirt for my first day back at school. :( Ah well. I WANT MY SHIRT! :_|
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.