main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yeerk Infestation

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Fisto_My_Hero, Oct 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    IC: Ax

"I am not sure. We have not been successful in contacting the Andalites when we had tried before. Beeee. Eee-for. I dont think we would be able to do so. We havnt the right technology and computering skills." Ax paused and shrugged, using the human-like motions he had seen his friends use as to motioning as saying "I dont know". "Maybe if we could somehow get the right appliances I could create a communitcation device. I could possibly find a way. Although I still dont see what reasons you have to get back into this war."

IC: Tobias

Tobias let out a sigh and fluffed his wings then set them back down on his back, he was rather frustrated with Ax not understanding what this mass chaos had done to the Earth.. to his friends.. <<Allright, Ax, what'll we need? We will get this thing made somehow>> then in private thought speak he said to Jake but not looking at him, keeping his eyes on Ax. <<I promise you Jake, we will somehow save your brother. I promise you that, okay?>>

"We will need to go to a place where you can trade objects for green paper. Paaaaper. one of those places that has alot of electronical devices. when we get there I will know what we will need and we will have to trade green paper for it."

<<Allright, Radioshack! but where will we get all the "Green paper/money" we will need to buy it?>>

TAG: All

2. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Jake

<<I promise you Jake, we will somehow save your brother. I promise you that, okay?>>

Jake glanced up at Tobias for a moment, then back to Ax.

"We will need to go to a place where you can trade objects for green paper. Paaaaper. one of those places that has alot of electronical devices. when we get there I will know what we will need and we will have to trade green paper for it."

<<Alright, Radioshack! but where will we get all the "Green paper/money" we will need to buy it?>>

Jake's expression turned to one of suprise. "Good point. Well, um, we could pool our money together. I've got some saved up from my birthday."

He looked around at the others.

Tag: Animorphs

3. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005

<<Well, sorry but I dont think Ill be able to help you out with the "money finding" deal here. I am kinda like homeless you know.>> he said and sighed <<how much money do you guys got saved up, or well.. are willing to spare? I mean, come'on this is sorta bigger than buying a new GameBoy..... Marco.. youve got like 200 saved up, I know you do.>> he said glaring at Marco.

TAG: Marco, others

4. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    OK everyone the following OOC post was sent to me by FMH (the GM here) so that I could post it. Don't ask me about it, ask her.

FMH message:eek:OC: allright, I am in luck. my dad has brought his laptop with him so I will be able to possibly once or twice everyday get on and check up on these. [is happy] but for some reason I cannot post on the forums unless I wrote a very short post. this connection wont allow me to, I dont know why, but as soon as possible I will find away to get this working correctly, but until then, I am entrusting Sabre_11 to do me the favor of posting this for me... Thank you, My friends. [grins] I will have the opening post written up probably tonight, but true that all depends on Sabre_11 to get it up there for me. sorry about the mass confusion.

5. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC: sorry about the mass confusion Sabre_11 and every one else. but my computers working just fine now and it wont be a problem to get on and post everyday.

6. Anabel_Skywalker

Anabel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Sorry for the delay, I haven't had the time to get on the computer lately.

IC: Cassie

Finishing her farmyard chores, Cassie arrived late at the barn door where she and the rest of the gang had planned to meet and discuss events.

As she arrived, she hesitated, leaning against the doorframe and smiling as she listened to the rest of the Animorphs' conversations and Ax's usual enthousiastic mangling of the English vocabulary.

<<Alright, Radioshack! but where will we get all the "Green paper/money" we will need to buy it?>>

At Tobias's question, she walked forward, brushing her still dirty hands on her work apron.

"I know a way. Lately the family business has been outdoing itself. This afternoon we're selling huge amounts of surplus goods we have on our hands to the market. There's gonna be a huge profit, and I'm sure I can get a bit of the money we need from that..."

She paused, looking at her friends for their thoughts. She caught Jake's gaze and lowered her head, shrugging her shoulders.

"It's just a suggestion."

TAG: Animorphs

7. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Jake

Tobias badgered Marco about the money he was saving up for a Gameboy. Cassie, who had been leaning against the doorframe of the barn, strode farther in. "I know a way. Lately the family business has been outdoing itself. This afternoon we're selling huge amounts of surplus goods we have on our hands to the market. There's gonna be a huge profit, and I'm sure I can get a bit of the money we need from that..." She said, looking at her friends for their thoughts. She caught Jake's gaze and he smiled that small grin only she noticed.

She shrugged. "It's just a suggestion."

Nodding, Jake looked back to the others. "Ok. Anyone else?"

8. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Rachel
    Cassie's house-- barn

"I have about a hundred saved up," Rachel volunteered after a moment. "That means no more trips to the mall this month, and Jordan will have to do without a birthday present, but this is more important."

9. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Jake

"Okay then." Jake began to tally the numbers in his head "So with Marco's two hundred, and Rachel's... plus mine.... that's roughly 550, not including Cassie's portion. You think that'd be enough?" he asked, rubbing the back of his head.

Tag: Animorphs

10. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005

Ax nodded, a movement he saw his human friends do, meaning to be yes. "Yes, Prince Jake. I beleive that will be enough. When can we go and trade green paper for the things we will need? Nee-dah. Nee"

<<Well, me and Ax could morph, go to Radioshack, and buy whatever we'll need to create this doo-diddy. We just need the money. You guys run back to your houses and get it then come back. sound good?>>

11. Anabel_Skywalker

Anabel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    IC: Cassie

"Sounds good, I'll be back later this evening then with what extra money we could raise..."
    Cassie said, waving to her friends as she left the barn to help her parents out with the market sale.

TAG:All

12. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005

<<See ya Cassie.>> then gazing his hawk stare back at the group <<Allrighty, Me and Ax'll go to radio shack.>> Tobias nodded his head, a very strange gesture for a hawk to do. but nonetheless he still did have some small part inside of himself that proved he was still a boy. just now.. a Hawk-Boy. <<You guys go get the money, me and Ax will wait here in morph.>>

Ax watched all of the rest of the group head out and go retreive the green paper they would use to buy the electronics from the certain trading facility called Radio Shack. He bagan to morph to an Osprey and he and Tobias waited until the others returned with the green paper. it was only a matter of minutes or so.. not very long. He watched Tobias begin to morph into his human form, and heard him say to Marco as his lips began to form from what used to be a hardened beak. "Auuright, Marho, gimme thath two hundred bucks" He said holding out one feathery hand. Marco practically threw the money at him. Tobias laughed at him completely finished with his morph "sorry about your gameboy." he said with a wink. All the while Ax was morphing out of bird, to his regular form and then into his strangely handsome human self. conveniantly enough there human morphs had allready their morphing suits on. so all went well. when they had collected up all of the money they began to head out. "Allright we'll be back in like an hour or so, depends on how long Ax here takes to find all the stuff he needs." Tobias said sarcasitcally as they both walked out of the barn and headed towards Radio Shack.

TAG: Everyone..

13. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Hey All!! This has been approved by FMH!

Name:Chime
    Fraction:Jedi
    Personality:Strongwilled

Apperence
    Eyes:Blue
    Hair:Light strawberry blonde
    Skin:Very light
    Build:Slender and fexable(Think dancer)
    Powers:Force,lightsaber:yellow

Bio:Her past will be reveiled in time. Her nickname is Shadow because of her whisper walk and ablity to appear to be everywhere and no where.

OOC:I need an update on what the Jedi are doing.

14. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    Jake

Jake's eyes followed the two as they left the barn, then returned the other animorphs. "So, do you think the Andalites will tell us where the yeerks have gone? Assuming they even know."

Tag: animorphs in barn

15. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    Ax

He followed Tobias down the road and into the small town where they soon walked into the Radio Shack. Tobias leaned over and spoke side long into my ear. "Allright, pick out whatever you need. But dont be too inconspicuous and dont say a thing!"

Ax nodded, a very "humanlike" gesture to do and then walked over to the nearest electronical device that looked as if it may do the job. while Tobias walked over to the game systems, a very normal boy like thing to do that wouldnt draw attention.

Ax quickly picked up a CD player and looked it over curiously then set it back down. He found another one that seemed more elaborate and compact and picked up two of them. He also did this with a many different appliances and ended up carrying a the cd players, walky talky, a boom box, one extention cord, some headsets, a Nintendo Gamecube, two mini TVs, and a few very odd items. Tobias help him set all of the items on the counter infront of the cashier.

The cashier looked both of them over curiously and oh they both prayed that he wasnt a controller. The cashier pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and stared at them. "What are you boys planning on doing with all of this?" He asked as he rang a few of the items up. "We are planning on having a human social gathering where we will be playing much music and eating much food." Tobias quickly jabbed Ax in the side as to when he had told him not to talk. Then he looked at the cashier and laughed "He means we are going to have a party." Ax nodded. "oh." was all the cashier said befor sticking the cigarette back in his mouth.

after a few minutes of silence while the cashier rang up the prices he said "487 dollars." Tobias quickly counted out the money and handed it to him. They quickly grabbed up their bags and headed out.

"That was too close, Ax. Way to close. We should have had different people go in and buy a few things at a time. and we have been in morph for a long time you know." Ax nodded "aproximately one hour and fity-four minutes."

"That long!" They both bolted for Cassies house and when they got to the barn they saw that everyone was still waiting inside. They handed Jake the stuff they had bought and quickly began to demorph.

OOC: How about instead of contacting the Andalites, Ax accidentally changes the frequencies to the Jedi Council and Chime (Genimays character) will answer?

16. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    OOC:That sounds great.

IC:Chime twriled and brought her Saber to bear. Her opponet attacked and she flipped gingerly backwards. He attacked again. Okay,Chime was getting board. She went into second gear and twiled around her oppent so fast he was still turned the other way when she stopped and she touched the saber to his neck."Ow! Shadow girl. Can't you fight fair?" the boy yelled.

Master Skywalker stepped forward and put a hand on the angry boys shoulder. Chime and the boy bowed. Though the boy left quickly. Chime shrugged it off. Not much she could do anyway. She bowed to Master Skywalker and returned to her student quarters.

TAG-Not many

17. Master_Vicky

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: You might want to send pm's to the other "SW universe" folk. ;)

18. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    Tobias

Tobias watched curiously as Ax broke apart the two cd players and connected the head phones and walky talky together with a wire and hooked the wire into spiral park of a cd player. He took apart a many other of the objects they had bought and put, tied, connected, screwed, nailed, twisted them all together. it took him maybe forty five minutes to complete this contraption and when he finished it looked something like a mess of wires and metal. something somewhat as too what E.T. had created for contacting his home.

Ax slowly picked up the walky talky and placed the head set onto his ears. a wire was connected into the speakers of the walky talky and the headsets ear peices creating something somewhat like what you might see on some movie where some one was trying to read your mind through a machine. He switched on and pulled on a few of the wires and turned on the boom box, changing the channel to some odd numbered station. and turned on the volume control until the frequency became clear.

<Hello, this is Aximilli Essgarouth the young Andalite warrior.> he thought spoke through the headsets and walky talky which sent a signal to space through the intenae in the boom box. <We are in need of contacting any Andalites out there. is anyone there? any one at all? please respond. We are wanting to be able to know as to where the Yeerks have gone now?>

TAG: everyone

OOC: Dont forget you people that are playing the part as Jedi, some of the other Jedi and possibly anyone out there could be a controller, Jedi, sith, anyone. Your character will begin to realize what is going on eventually.

19. jedimasterinu

jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    OOC: I apologize for not posting! I'll be more active as of....the end of this post! Also, im dropping the Jedi. 1 guy is hard enough!

IC: Marco

Marco watched on as Ax was talking to whomever. "So, anyone else like....tired?" He looked around and shrugged and started to walk around.

Tag: whomever

OOC: Again, sorry for being late! If this post doesnt work its probably because I didnt read everything fully. Just skimmed it all.

20. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC: I fear that I am going to end up asking NP to lock this RP. It doesnt seem to be moving and has become quite dead. I thought that it would become a very creative storyline but not as many people on these forums seem to be interested in the Animorph series, and I might as well not waste my time trying to bring something to life that hasnt enough spirit to even try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.