main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive "Yes, Father." [The Empire Strikes Back alternative]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SaberGiiett7, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    OOC: Is it ok if i join this as Veers?

2. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Not only can you, I'll give you your tag!

*Surrenders control of Veers*

IC: Piett

Piett turned to face the new Dark Lord, suprised at his quickness from getting from the docking bay to the bridge.

"At once my Lord." he said with a curt nod.

Piett reached for his commlink.

"General Veers. Prepare boarding squads and penitrate the vessels you know you can take. I'll instruct a flight of TIEs to guard your shuttles in the transit. Piett over."

Piett looked towards Skywalker.

"There you are. If you would like to join the troops, I'm sure Veers will make room. He's in the barracks if you wish to see him."

He turned to continue to orchestrate the battle. Far away, a Correlian Corvette blew to pieces under the withering barrage of one of the Star Destroyers.

"Star Destroyer Justice move to aid Star Destroyer Testament against the MC-40 its engaging." Piett said into his fleet comm. The battle was moving nicely indeed...

TAG: Luke, Veers

3. darthnick11

darthnick11 Guest

OOC: Terribly sorry.

IC: Darth Vader

Vader strode down towards the Imperial Barracks, ecstatic at the thought of another Imperial space battle. Since the defeat at the Death Star, Vader had not been able to get much action in any battle, aside from the one he had just had with his son.

He opened the door and menacingly walked through, carefully not appearing too excited. I still have to maintain an aura of leadership, he thought.

He stepped over to where Veers was standing in his grayish hued uniform.

TIE Pilots went into their ships and docked into the battle, fighting in dogfights with many of the Rebel ships and cruisers.

"I trust all is going well, Veers," spoke Vader. "I wish to fight in the battle. Please prepare my ship."

Vader towered over Veers, expecting him to comply immediately as was imperial standards.

"Also, I wish to board the Rebel ships with my son, if he goes. You should update me accordingly to the situation, Veers,"

TAG: Veers, maybe Luke or Piett

4. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Sure, LeiaHair. Sorry about the grounding. :(

Dagobah... Leia Organa Skywalker drew in ragged breaths as he scaled a tangle of vines and landed on her feet. Boy, I haven't worked up this much of a sweat since my training days on Alderaan.

Her uniform clung to her from the humidity of Dagobah. The Jedi Master Yoda was in a satchel on her back. It felt weird having him there. His weight wasn't cumbersome, but he was speaking in her ears.

Telling her to do things like "reach out with her feelins," or "to concentrate on the song of life around her." Indeed, the swamps were alive with not only fecundity, but wildlife.

Creatures would stir and take flight when the disturbance of their habitat from Leia's trek through the marshland ventured too close to their abodes. Many times, they were mere meters away.

It had all happend so blasted fast. Just days ago she had been on Bespin. She had watched the man she loved get encased in a block of carbonite. Luke had betrayed them. That was painful.

How could he turn his back on them so casually? He now stood diametrically opposed to everything they had once fought and stood for together. She hated him for the stinging betrayel.

No, she couldn't hate Luke. He was just... misguided. Terribly misguided. He must have honestly thought what he was doing was fair and just from his own point-of-view. It chilled her to the bone.

Yoda urged her ownward. Into the blackness.

Sullust... Luke Skywalker boarded one of the siege shuttles. It was of the imperative that he lead the Imperial troops to victory. He had committed himself to a goal.

Nothing would deter him. He no longer viewed the wretched Rebels as freedom fighters. They were terrorists. Delivering an impression of might that was in actuality a measly band of trouble-makers.

Their shuttle hit an already-beleagured Nebulon-B frigate Patriot. The Star Destroyer Avenger had it pinned down along with a division of TIE bombers that were harrying its blind spots.

Admiral Piett had notified the Avenger that it was targeted for boarding and had thus called off the slugfest between the two battleships. Luke did not think like a human. He was machine.

He would go in, kill anyone who did not fall to their faces, and take command of the Patriot as a conquest for the indomitable Galactic Empire. The stormtroopers all huddled in the confined hold.

Killing time.

<[-]> Saber

5. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: Sorry about taking so long to post, but I'm extremely busy. I'll try to have my next post up by tomorrow, but I honestly can't promise anything.

6. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    IC: Veers

Veers bowed to Vader. "Yes my Lord." He said, then reached for his com-link. He nodded to some techs, and they ran off to prepare the Tie-Advanced X-1.

"Sergeant Foote, prepare your men for boarding. Set blasters to stun. We want prisoners, not casualties." He turned to Vader once more. "Lord Skywalker is currently onboard the Hypnotic Thunderbolt."

TAG: All involved

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to post, DRL. Thanks mp_Hammer.

7. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Boba Fett

The slave I slowly landed within the Bothan capital city, Drev'Starn. The ramp opened, and out stepped Boba, fully clad in the armor he was known for. Honestly, he didn't know where to begin his search. His best bet was in any possible records of current residents of the city. But for now, he needed some rest. His long journey had left him weary, and so his head hunt would have to resume later. Still, he wondered if Mothma was even still on Bothawui. He would find out soon.

TAG: Anyone

8. Binder-lover

Binder-lover Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 3, 2003
    OOC: Can someone please be Jabba? This is Oola's chance to escape and she needs to know if it will work!

9. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: And I would appreciate it if someone would temporarily be Mon Mothma.

10. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    ooc: I'm finally ungrounded! w007!!!

IC: Leia

Leia had sat Yoda down. He had pointed out the cave to her. She knew she had to go in alone... and she felt "The darkside?" Yoda nodded. Leia picked up her blaster.
    "No weapons!" Yoda barked. "Weapons you need not."
    Leia thought about it a minute... she knew she was the only hope for the Jedi, and he would not risk her dying yet. She sat the blaster down with a nod. "Yes master." Slowly, Leia enteredt the cave.

TAG: GM

11. Binder-lover

Dec 3, 2003
    OOC: Up! ^_^

12. Binder-lover

Dec 3, 2003
    OOC: Please someone be Jabba! Oola had just asked him if he wanted jawa juice.

The fate of her escape hinges on the response to that question!

13. Binder-lover

Dec 3, 2003
    Oola waited for Jabba's reply. She was getting impatient.

TAG: Whoever wants to be Jabba

14. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: C'mon guys!!!! I really like this one! Let's not stop!!!!! I'll play for Jabba... but only for now... I really don't like playing for two characters.

IC: Jabba the Hutt

Jabba's stomach was full... but only for the next hour or so. His dancer, Oola he believed was her name, approched him, asking if he wanted any Jawa juice[in huttese]"No thank you my dear." He claped his hands. [in huttese]"More music!"

TAG: Everyone in Jabba's palace

OOC: I'm still waiting on a GM reply for Leia.

15. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Chewy

After getting the droid to open the door, Chewy pushed back a gamorean and made his way to Jabba.

He burst into Jabba's camber, looking at the large group of party goers...

"I WANT HAN BACK YOU OVER GROWN SLUG!!"

16. Binder-lover

Dec 3, 2003
    Oola sighed. So much for her escape.

She turned around but was startled by a loud crash coming from the entrance. It was a Wookiee, and he looked mad.

[Give Han back, you overgrown slug!] he shouted in his native tongue.

"Who are you?" she asked.

TAG: Chewie, Jabba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.