Det, MI YESSSSSSSSS!!I GOT MIDNIGHT TICKETS!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Darthfunkasourous, May 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthfunkasourous Force Ghost

star 3
    Paladium in birmingham,yes!
  2. poweranger Jedi Knight

star 2
  3. Apheleon Jedi Padawan

Hey, A couple of my buddies and I also got midnight tickets there :)

Hope to see you there.
  4. Darthfunkasourous Force Ghost

star 3
    Oh ya,what time did u get them?I was there when they opened
  5. Apheleon Jedi Padawan

ooo..I got mine yesterday at 2:42PM :)

I was trying to get some tickets at the star theaters closer to me...but they simply have no clue on the advanced tickets situation. I then found out about this Palladium theater, and got some tickets :)

I went there agian last night and saw spiderman(for the second time). God the theater is nice, nicest i'v ever seen. the seats, the room, the screen..droool.
  6. poweranger Jedi Knight

star 2
    hold the phone - Apheleon, what was your opinion of spider man? what were ticket prices like?
  7. Apheleon Jedi Padawan

SpiderMan was great :) I saw it two times! heheh. Very cool movie.

All tickets seem to cost me $8.50 at the Palladium. The theater is extremely nice, and well worth it, considering a ticket costs $8.25 for my local Star Theater, and it is not half as nice as this one.
  8. Darthfunkasourous Force Ghost

star 3
    Yes the palladium is a very nice place.I cant wait for next wednesday!
  9. LukeSolo2003 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah, got mine today. After seeing the 8 minute preview at C-2, I'll definitely be seeing AOTC twice. Once at midnigt and again at 1pm the next day. I had intentions on going to see it at Star Southfield because of it's THX theatre but I heard about this Palladium and how nice it was and thought anybody who has these tix on sale now must have it together. And it's closer to home. Plus, Star Southfield ain't the same theatre it was three years ago for sure. 9 more days!!!!
  10. LukeSolo2003 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah, got mine today. After seeing the 8 minute preview at C-2, I'll definitely be seeing AOTC twice. Once at midnigt and again at 1pm the next day. I had intentions on going to see it at Star Southfield because of it's THX theatre but I heard about this Palladium and how nice it was and thought anybody who has these tix on sale now must have it together. And it's closer to home. Plus, Star Southfield ain't the same theatre it was three years ago for sure. 9 more days!!!!
  11. royalguard96 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I got mine too! AMC 30 in Sterling Heights!!!! Ordered them online last night. Hope it works out....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.