Tampa, FL Yet another joke!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by codemaker, Nov 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codemaker Jedi Knight

star 2
    These 3 surgeons from Texas went hunting 1 weekend.
    That night they got drunk and began bragging about their accomplishments. The 1st doctor said that a singer ripped all her vocal cords and he stiched them back and 2 yrs later she had sung the national anthem at the Super Bowl. The 2nd surgeon claimed that a man had amputated his arms and legs, but he stiched him back and 3 yrs later the guy had won a gold medal in the olympics. The last doctor said that ain't nothin,
    one time this Vietnam Vet got stoned and had plowed his horse and himself head first into a train. All they brought from the wreck was the horses ass and some Medals of Honor.

And 5 yrs later he ran against Bush for President of the United States.
  2. Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ohh outch. :) <snicker>
  3. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan

star 4
  4. Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Neszis Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ohhh BURN!

(btw Bush is leading and is projected to win) ;)

~Neszis~
  6. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ya! got the jist of that last night when I got home. Well, I will just have to gear up for another hard 4 years!!! Looks like that house I was working on for my folks and me will not happen any time soon!!!
  7. codemaker Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm not an elephant or a jackass, I'm for the people.
    And it's about time someone put a stop to the fleecing of the good ol' US of A and it's citizens. Every time I think about Social Security and having to pay into it I get mad cause by the time we are eligible for it, it ain't gonna be there.
  8. Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master

star 4
    Been paying taxes for almost 30 years and all I got to show for it is a drawer full of H&R Blocks forms. I will never see a dime of Social Security. I do get a fairly decent return though since I am a single mom with limited income...for now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.