1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Tampa, FL Yet another joke!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by codemaker, Nov 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codemaker Force Ghost

star 2
    These 3 surgeons from Texas went hunting 1 weekend.
    That night they got drunk and began bragging about their accomplishments. The 1st doctor said that a singer ripped all her vocal cords and he stiched them back and 2 yrs later she had sung the national anthem at the Super Bowl. The 2nd surgeon claimed that a man had amputated his arms and legs, but he stiched him back and 3 yrs later the guy had won a gold medal in the olympics. The last doctor said that ain't nothin,
    one time this Vietnam Vet got stoned and had plowed his horse and himself head first into a train. All they brought from the wreck was the horses ass and some Medals of Honor.

And 5 yrs later he ran against Bush for President of the United States.
  2. Jauhzmynn Jedi Master

star 4
    Ohh outch. :) <snicker>
  3. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  5. Neszis Jedi Master

star 4
    Ohhh BURN!

(btw Bush is leading and is projected to win) ;)

~Neszis~
  6. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Ya! got the jist of that last night when I got home. Well, I will just have to gear up for another hard 4 years!!! Looks like that house I was working on for my folks and me will not happen any time soon!!!
  7. codemaker Force Ghost

star 2
    I'm not an elephant or a jackass, I'm for the people.
    And it's about time someone put a stop to the fleecing of the good ol' US of A and it's citizens. Every time I think about Social Security and having to pay into it I get mad cause by the time we are eligible for it, it ain't gonna be there.
  8. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Been paying taxes for almost 30 years and all I got to show for it is a drawer full of H&R Blocks forms. I will never see a dime of Social Security. I do get a fairly decent return though since I am a single mom with limited income...for now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.