main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yet another newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Sabriel_Orion, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabriel_Orion

Sabriel_Orion Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2008
    Hello, people. XD I'm the newbie the title mentions, obviously. My name is Sabriel Orion. :D I joined at the insistence of a member here named Chukles38, since he and I had a nice talk about Star Wars and roleplaying in general. XD

Anyway, I am one of the three High Council Founders of the Jedi Academy Crimson Fire clan. It's a dying clan though, so I might not have that title for too much longer, since all the founders have gotten lives now. XD (Well, I'm still trying to get a life! XD)

Anyway, I'm going to stop going on about myself and post this. See you all around!

<|CF|>Sabriel Orion<|HC-F|>

(Couldn't resist using my clan tags! XD)

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards. Lives are great, or so I hear.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. You may want to check out the Map of the Boards, it'll help you find your way and discover some of the more hidden forums. Or you can just hang out here in one of our social threads, everyone is really friendly and happy to chat.

Enjoy your stay!

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Sabriel_Orion! :)

You've got a well sounding name. How did you come up with it? :)

Since you found your way to this forum through Chukles38, I guess he'll lead you to the best boards for RPGs and your SW-interests, right? But if you need more answers, don't hesitate to come here and ask us, ok? :)

Enjoy your stay and have a good time! :)

4. Sabriel_Orion

Sabriel_Orion Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2008
    Well, I took the first name of Sabriel from a book by Garth Nix. XD And the last name I got from my brother. He was using the name Orion as a last name online, and I chose to add it to my name, since I liked it. XD

And thank you for the welcomes. :D

5. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Welcome to the JC. :)

I hope you get a chance to explore around. We have a lot to offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.