main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yet another question

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by sdhfs, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    I was wondering does anyone know how many hours or chimes or whatever it is is in a day it's doing my napper.

2. Xaara

Xaara Jedi Master star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    I'm assuming you're asking about SW days, where the standard is 24 hours. Obviously, this isn't true for all planets, but when anyone refers to a measure of time (minute, hour, day, week, month, year, etc.) as "standard," he's measuring time by conventional Earth standards.

Hope that answers your question. :)

3. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    From the unofficial encyclopedia:
    Standard Timepart
    the basic unit of time measurement, the standard time part is based on the rotational periods of the planet Coruscant. It has been used since the early time of the Old Republic. It is unclear what a full timepart represents, as some sources list it as a Coruscant day, while other sources list it as something closer to a week. Shield of Lies states that there are 1,400 standard time parts in each Coruscant day. There are sixty seconds in a standard hour, and 24 hours in a standard day. There are five days in a standard week, and seven weeks in a standard month. There are three festival weeks and three holidays, giving the standard year 368 days.

I don't know if that helps answer your question but it contains pretty much everything you need to know about time.

RogueTerrorist **||** Protecting H/L from fanfic authors everywhere

4. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    I think that's supposed to be sixty MINUTES in a standard hour . . .

Dana

5. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    thanks went last night cause i remembered reading about t=it in the timetables and yes i found it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.