San Fran, CA Yet another Sac-Con, March 13

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TionneHawk, Feb 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I wasn't sure where to post this, but I wanted to make sure you all knew that there was going to be another of our little Sacramento Comic conventions this month.

When: March 13 9am-4pm
    Where: Scottish Rite Center, Sacramento
    Why: Cuz it's fun! ;)

If one of the Rogues could post the link to the site with the coupon, that would be great.

As a sidenote, I will be moving to Novato on Monday, but am also planning on attending this. Anyone up for a carpool?
  2. Harlock415 Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [image=http://swanb.net/SVRF/sancon.gif]

love to see as many as can make it. We can have late lunch/early dinner afterwards
  4. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    LeiaAsylum and I carpooled last year. I'll have to see how the 'Stang is running. She's pulling to the right.

I lucked out last year, got a mistake Obi-Wan for $1.67!

5. StarSmuggler Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to go. Maybe this time, I'll have a costume put together.
  6. LeiaAsylum Jedi Knight

star 2
    I *think* I can go, but I don't have a car anymore, so I can't drive again - sorry Lady S :)! Anyone need a passenger?
  7. LeiaAsylum Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hi all,

Eva asked me to post that she can probably drive some people to the Con, so contact her if you need a ride!

Thanks!
  8. SiaLanWezz Force Ghost

star 2
    Yes, I have plans to drive up to Sac with Ann this next Sunday , so anyone who wishes to drive with us let us know. Im me on evc111111/yahoo im or email me at evc111111@yahoo.com. Bridgett , we are coming to see you.
  9. LeiaAsylum Jedi Knight

star 2
    So who's all going? And are people going to dress up? I think I may have a Jedi outfit completed by then, but I don't want to be the only person in costume if no one else is dressing up :)
  10. Harlock415 Jedi Master

star 4

i'll probaby be there.
  11. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Can't make it. I've already used a lot of time-offs for C3, the movie, and ComicCon. Have fun!
  12. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Awww...we'll miss you Matt. Good to hear you're coming Eva!

I am planning on going in costume, but bringing some comfortable clothes for after. We will probably go to an early dinner of some sort.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.