main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Yikes: The History of Movie Stunts - Nov 6, Island Trees Public Library

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheBothanJedi, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBothanJedi

TheBothanJedi Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2004
    Nov 6 Yikes: The History of Movie Stunts, Island Trees Public Library, Island Trees, NY. Starts at 6:30 PM. Yikes is one of Clive's new library programs. This library is about a mile from the Applebee's on 107 in Bethpage (or maybe Hicksville), though it's technically in Levittown. http://bit.ly/AWyxv

At the meeting several of us mentioned that we were interested in going to this.

I'm still up for it.

Anyone else?

2. ark3

ark3 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 27, 2003
    As Senator Organa would say, I will be there.

3. RnRJedi007

RnRJedi007 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2003
    not sure if I can get out of work in time.:_|

4. Dolt

Dolt Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2004
    Call to doublecheck that adults are allowed; most libraries don't mind all ages at what's technically a YA program, but it's probably a good idea to call.

5. Dolt

Sep 24, 2004
    I checked with Island Trees and they're totally fine with y'all coming to see the program. They usually have chips or pizza with their film programs, so there will be snacks, too.

6. ark3

ark3 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 27, 2003
    Thanks for chasing that down for us. I was going to call them when they open later today, but I decided to pop in here first.

See you folks tonight!

7. Dolt

Sep 24, 2004
    Thanks for coming out last night guys! Good time at Applebee's too, even if I drove 3 miles further than I needed to....

If anyone missed Yikes and wants to check it out, the next 'showing' is going to be the Sunday of Thanksgiving Weekend:

November 29, Huntington Public Library, at 2PM

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.