[YJCC] I thought religious threads were frowned upon?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Amidala_wannabe, Dec 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master

star 4
    When I came upon this thread here I though, this isn't going to turn out well.

It looks like alot of flaming towards a persons chosen religion and things very close to flaming are getting said. Mainly towards the people who say they don't pray/believe in "god".

I havn't been around much lately, but I had really thought that threads talking about religion was frowned upon being that all of us here have our own views.

Edit: I hate mark-up codes
  2. FamousAmos VIP

star 6
    Religious debates are frowned upon in JCC, and I posted a warning in that thread to stay on topic and stop the religious debating. The only religious threads that we lock in JCC are debates, other topics(like this one) are generally fine. As far as the flaming, I'm still reading the thread to look for that, so I'll take care of any flaming that happened there :).
  3. HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania

star 6
    It looks like FamousAmos is in there dealing with it. I don't see that there would be a problem with that thread, except that people decided to turn it into a religious debate.

Edit: too slow :(
  4. Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, that was my concern, cause I've been involved with threads like that turn into religious debates and flame wars.

Thanx Amos
  5. FamousAmos VIP

star 6
  6. Darth_Snowball Jedi Youngling

star 6

Famous, you're a...

Nevermind, I forgot this was Comms. [face_blush]
  7. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Yeah it'd be a little ridiculous to force all religious thoughts out of jcc. Religion is a part of every day life for a LOT of our members, but religious debate is kept in the senate.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.