main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON YJN Costumes

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Amidala_wannabe, Oct 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    OK YJN People! I need to know for sure what Costumes people have, or are going to make.

I need to know what people are going to make, IE: Laurie, so that I don't make the same costume. I'm thinking of a Leia...

Also I just want to know what every one has cause,.. well I just do...

Here's what I know for sure...(please tell me if you're gonna change what costume you are gonna have..)

Chris-Obi Wan
    Nick-Han Solo
    Graeme-Boba Fett
    Mark-Storm Troper (is that one P or 2?)
    Mitch-Luke Skywalker (right?)
    Brian-Darth Sidious
    Amanda-Leia
    Mallory-Anakin
    John-Jedi Knight
    Crystal-Imperial Guard
    Jason-Darth Vader (I did get the name right, Right?)

Ok here's where it confuses me...

Eryn-Amidala, when are you changing what costume you wear?
    Laurie-Padme, Whats your next costume?
    Myself-Padme, for now....
    Bayley-Amidala, I think she said shes going with a Mara Jade Costume

I think thats it... If anyone has any changes just post 'em here.

Later people

Shaden

2. Han_YoungJediNiagara

Han_YoungJediNiagara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2001
    Cool a Mara Jade costume, I haven't seen many of those anywhere.

Sean right now has a "Mini-Maul" costume but is getting a Jawa costume soon.
    Jason N. will be getting a TIE-Fighter Pilot costume soon.

One note to add, I am still making plans for a Jango Fett costume which I HOPE to have done by the opening of Attack of the Clones.

3. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    I AM going to put together a mara jade costume, when it gets done is a differnt story... I was alos planning on making the costume for Leia when she is on Hoth, so I'm going to spray paint a old pair of winter riding boots white... and then find a white vest and jacket somewhere, I'm looking for them I just haven't seen anything that looks quite right yet. :)

4. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Yah, I'm getting a Luke Skywalker costume done, and for Storm Troper, it's supposed to be Storm Trooper, not Tropper or Troper. Just thought I should tell ya (Boy, am I bored or WHAT)

5. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    oops, that message was supposed to be from me, I was signed in as my brother at the time.

6. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    /subliminal mode on/

Leia Slave Costume

/subliminal mode off/

I decided that my costume isn't so much Anakin, Episode 3.. its more like Luke, Episode 7!

7. Han_YoungJediNiagara

Han_YoungJediNiagara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2001
    I don't remember saying what I said up there!

8. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Oh c'mon John, we all know it's more like Luke episode 14!

9. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Meow!!

OK, I might say Episode 8.. but thats it!

10. dreamweaver_YJN

dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2001
    OK, here's what I can tell you about costumes for the time being:

The thing about Eryn's and my costume is still undecided. She, being a Queen, is very fussy you know, and doesn't like wearing the Senate Gown... :mad:...but it's cool....someone has to wear it!!!!! I'm going to try it out for Hallowe'en...see if it will fit...then decide if we will switch.
    I actually made the Padme costume with her in mind....Mallory will eventually grow into the Amidala Senate gown...and she's excited about that. We'll have to find a new "little Ani" when the time comes.
    As for myself...the two new costumes I'm considering are Boushh and Leia in her Bespin gown. I just got the Star Wars Visual Dictionary, and the costume for Boushh is awesome!!! A fearless and inventive female bounty hunter.....gotta do it! The photos I've seen of Leia's Bespin gown, however are fantastic!! The exquisite detail would be quite a challenge...and might win an SFX contest next summer. Tracy (THEREALSHMII) said she'd send me some of her photos to help me get started!!

11. Amidala_wannabe

Aug 18, 2001
    Ok, Thanks Laurie for filling me in there. I think I know what costume I'm doing next, but I think I'm going to need your help. I'm planing to do the Sabe Battle Dress, (like my icon) But, I will need your help abit. I was wondering if, after christmas, you could get me some of that hair stuff that you use for you Padme hair. And also some hints on how to make it stay and what you used as a base for your head piece.

Thats all for now!

Shaden

12. Apprentice_Anakin

Apprentice_Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Sep 17, 2001
    HOW COULD YOU GUYS FORGET ME??!!!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!!!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!!!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!!!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!!!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!!!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?????!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
    You guys are hurting my feelings *sniff*.
    I'm a person and my name is Anakin.

13. Amidala_wannabe

Aug 18, 2001
    Corey, I'm sorry... When I was posting, I was thinking of the people that were at the last meeting, and you wern't there. I'm sorry

Shaden

14. Apprentice_Anakin

Apprentice_Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Sep 17, 2001
    No problem. I understand. I've missed the past few meetings. I wanna come skating, and see monsters, inc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.