main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

YJUDHA Message ...The Supreme Council Of JEDI

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by anikhan, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anikhan

anikhan Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2009
    Star Wars .. Original Episode

YJUDHA Message

Time is not the key , technology is not a key too . time and technology are just a mix of circumstances and tools which would guide the man to some priorities to fulfill a condition , a case . but the real issue , the cosmic purpose would found mystically hidden between events . so don?t fool your self assuming that your eyes could judge well my apprentice .

It?s not a question of war between evil side and good side . it?s a question of fulfillment . ? anikhan skywaqlker ? represent this conflict ? he is the promise one to maintain balance . but not by the peace of JEDI , or the fire of dark Emperor . but by having the perception of both of them and the free well to choose ?..during this hard time a lot of souls would suffer , a lot of souls would learn many lessons . during thith experience the son of balance ? lukasios? have others potentials .the fruit of bitter tree would be very sweet . the cosmic is working with different dynamics , apparently it seemed to be separated but the truth is that they are linked but by another logic , another perception .

Reincarnation like drinking from a mighty pool ?. Drinking from it would give no thirsty ?.. some souls would drink from it using cups ? others use their bare hands ?. There are very special souls , drinking with their hands left their finger prints on the surface of the pool ?.. ? watchers ? of the sacred pool witness prints . We are JEDI knights ? we are every where ?. We are witnessing because the pool of truth and light would be found in our valley ?. Yogis , monks , writers , artists we are as the drop ink manifest , we shall reform . we shall recall . the black side of force is our shadow in our valley . we are the shadow of the dark side of force in the mundane . so the dark empire is the natural ruler of earth but not the soul of earth . light of our peace is original my son . fire is full of light full of anger full of pain full of purity . what ever your heart has , the fire will recall . in the time of fulfillment you will choose the light or the shadow of light , the purity of fire or the anger of it . you are free my apprentice . ?..

the force shall be with you .

witnessing the age which ignore real men?? power of force ? and value fakes ?.
    Knowing that the change will come soon ?.. the force shall be with you .

The Supreme Council Of JEDI

2. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    Due to the lack of a link and a lack of results in a Google search, I'm going to assume this is more fan fiction than it is website stuff. If I'm wrong, feel free to let send me a PM and I'll unlock this so you can post a link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.