main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ylesia- available yet?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by rogue21579, Oct 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue21579

rogue21579 Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2003
    I know Ylesia is available as a free download. However, is available in The Destiny's Ways paperback yet? How anyone seen it?

2. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    Yup. It was available a while now at starwars.com and since im such a nice guy, ill give you the link for absolutely FREE! I mean, whats better than FREE?!

DL it here

3. Danny77573

Danny77573 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2002
    No, it is not in Destiny's way paperback. They forgot it, so they just did the download thing. They might release it as a paperback in itself, but I don't think it will ever be included in Destiny's way now or in future reprints.

EDIT- Sorry. I guess I don't know what I am talking about. It is not available yet, but Del Rey said it WILL include them in future reprints. Not just yet, though. Sorry for the BS.

4. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    I mean, whats better than FREE?!

Paying us to download it for free :p. Seriously, I'd rather have it in the DW paperback than in PDF format. It's a pain to have to read it off the computer and I'd rather use the ink for my printer, along with the paper, for other, more important things. The PDF is well over a hundred pages, counting the interview and all that extra material. Even just selecting the story itself you'd have to print over eighty pages. Note as important to me to print the PDF in comparision to things like bank account info, flight iteneraries, driving directions, etc. I'll print things that are frivalous in comparision to those things when they are not going to consume the resources I need for more important things in the quantities the PDF does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.