Yo Billy...

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by gw2tulsa, Nov 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    [face_shocked] Hell no! Please no Sex Goddess crap! LOL! Dena you crack me up!

Billy-since I am the only person with a baby doll tee (at least I think I'm the only one) I think it looks fine with out anything on the back. Can we change the material of the tee? That would be my only concern.

I think we should keep the back of the shirt the way it is. Although, I like what Brent posted. LOL! [face_devil] I feel sorry for any poor bastard that tries to join this group!!

Ice Queen
  2. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    LOL, Dena. [face_laugh] Can I put that in Aurabesh? So it looks like this. [image=http://home.swbell.net/billyw3/goddesses.jpg]

Seriously, all the current products have been updated to the new logo. Go take a look. (And, no, I'm not going to post a Clickie. Everyone should be able to find a way to get to the store ;) )
  3. Maumi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok Lisa, you're no fun!

4. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well Dena, I wouldn't say that I am no fun! LOL!

Billy-PLEASE do the clickie thing. I am computer illiterate. :D

Ice Queen
  5. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    LOL, Lisa, I'll give you a hint. There's a "clickie" on our web page to the store, and there's a "clickie" to our web page in both my signature, and two places on this board. Now start clicking!! :D

BTW: Galaxy Quest is on ABC right now. Talk about a funny movie!
  6. Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Alright how bout this for an idea...THE WOMEN OF TULSA FAN FORCE CALENDAR! but here's the bread maker all they wear is babytees & thongs ! What do you say ladies!
  7. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
    and I thought I was bad :eek:
  8. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay, okay, okay!! You guys can say I am a prude, no fun and you can tell me how bad I need to get l@!d...but for the love of whatEVER you consinder holy, why, oh why do we have to have a THONG with our logo on it????? A THONG! Everytime I see that full length Yoda, I just giggle. I LOVE that drawing. He's so damn cute!! But for the love of Yoda!...I DO NOT want Yoda on...where...uhhh...you know! Where a THONG is going to be!!! Good God! I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Ice Queen

EDIT: You all know that was in jest, right? I really just about feel out of my chair when I saw the THONG, but I know what kind of FREAKS we have around here, so I'm not too surprised. :) So, I think I will get the sweat shirt and the apron. Much more practical and I know they won't go to waste. LOL!
  9. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
  10. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, CafePress just made the thong available, and I figured hey, guys can buy TFF boxers, so gals deserve TFF thongs, too! ;) :D
  11. Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Man o Man do I need to come to a meeting. I could really help Lisa lighten up ;) . Man I hope my girlfriend never reads these post...nah she wouldn't care cause I'm H-O-T-T! I have people that can vouch for this I swear!

EDIT: Removed items of a sexual nature that were in violation of the Terms of Service (TOS). Please refrain from posting items of this nature in the future. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
  12. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh, now that was funny!!

Ice Queen
  13. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
    this is no longer a star wars board its Lisa's easy way to meet Mr. Geek j/k sis
  14. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, put a sock in it Otto. You are just jealous because there is no Ms. Geek out there for big head you! J/K little bro. [face_devil]

Ice Queen
  15. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
  16. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
    Who said I was looking lisa I already have you my dear. :D j/k
  17. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK, Ed, I can make special shirts for you and Paul that say that. ;)
  18. Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry about my above comments guys. Never had any intention of offending anybody. I'll keep in mind the wide audience we have. It wont' happen again.
  19. RogerRoger517 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Na Na Na Na Na Na, you got in trouble... hehe
  20. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Don't worry to much about it. It happens. Everyone is allowed to make a few mistakes :)
  21. Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Knight

star 1
    A few mistakes? So I got some more to make! Sweet!
  22. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Really, you can't be considered part of this group until you publicly offend somebody. Lisa's a perfect start for your abuse. I say, let loose!

EDIT: Hey, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it.
  23. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
    We need to make a Lisa fan club were we do nothing but make joke about her. Who is in?
  24. RogerRoger517 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Otto, I'm in but how is that any different than what we are doing now?
  25. Maumi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Lisa, I think you are very fun! And no I will not be in a club of making fun of her either. Now a club of making fun of Otto I'm there! Oh and by the way I think the thong is very cute just might have to get it! [face_devil]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.