DFW, TX Yo dawgs, what up?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Chris-M, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris-M Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey guys, what's been up? How has everyone been? What user IDs are Eric and Brandon using these days? Kim and I have been well and hope to make it down to the Plex at some point in the not too distant future. So are you guys going to go out and buy the video(s) at midnight tonight?

--Chris M.
  2. Darth_Chocolate Jedi Master

star 3
    Nah... that DVD is old news.

WASSUP CHRIS!?

We all need to get together sometime... us old-schoolers. Maybe we'll be able to drag Kevin out of his cave. Wonder if they have tele-conferencing in the swamp for Eric? Brandon, Stone and I just ran into Dave Stover at the IMAX 2 weeks ago. Good to know some folks are still around and doing ok.

Anyway... I'm sure they'll reply to ya also.

3. Kurgan1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey man! It's been a long time! Please do let us know if you're going to be in town, we'd love to catch up with you.

4. Nightcrawler13 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Chris!

So how's school? and the most important question.....What comics are you reading???

Eric's handle is .... not m0rpheus anymore.....but it's....nevermind, he hasn't posted in some time so I forgot. Anyone else rememeber?

5. Old-Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Hey Chris!

Wow a pleasant blast from the past. Still looking out the window at the majestic Rockies? Glad to hear you and Kim are doing great.

Our friend Eric was a cunning warrior and a good friend. Unfortunately Eric was seduced by the dark side of the Force...LOTR.

Chris, Kim & Mr. Frost's youngest brother
  6. Mithrandir Jedi Knight

star 1
    My hole this is! Only in the swamps do you find the last, all powerful Jedi Master. Who da man? Eric-da-Man! And my skin is even starting to turn green... Must be the swamp water.

Greetings from the Waterboy, all. Yup, Chris, I have moved to South Louisiana. Had to retreat from the concrete city of Coruscant-- I mean Dallas --to hide out in the swamps to wait for a new hope...there is another...my son. My daughter is almost 4 and now William Connor is 5 months. A brother and a sister the last hope...

How are you guys? How's your kid? How is Hoth....I mean Colorado?
  7. Mithrandir Jedi Knight

star 1
    Can I still put "Co-Founder DFW FanForce (formally Countdown Dallas)" on my tomb stone if I dont live there anymore?
  8. Kurgan1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Only if it's made by the Acme gravestone company. ;)
  9. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Hey, Eric! If you're keeping the Mithrandir name, looks like I can grant your co-founder title. Hope the family's doing well :)
  10. Darth_Chocolate Jedi Master

star 3
    ummm, make that 2 for Co-Founder please. :)

11. stone Jedi Knight

star 2
    then i want "founding member"
    and possibly
    "the ayatollah of rock & rolla"
  12. Mithrandir Jedi Knight

star 1
    Can mine say "Hella Cool Co-Founder"? What do you think, Chris?
  13. Chris-M Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, great to hear from everyone! Kim and I definitely appreciate all the kind words (not too sure about that picture though, Tim -- you couldn't find one where I don't look stoned? :).

Eric, what the heck are you doing in the bayou? Your family must be from there, or your wife's family is (I seem to recall though that her family is from in the midwest somewhere, right?), or you got some kind of hellatious job offer to move there. Congrats on the son!! Now all you have left to do is turn evil and fall into a vat of molten lava and you're on your way to becoming a Sith Lord.

I'll post more tomorrow, including a link to recent pics of me, Kim and our daughter, Maddie. I wanted to get a reply up tonight though so you guys wouldn't think I was going to fall off the face of the Earth again. ;-)

--Chris M.
  14. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Sorry, guys, co-founder title can be added, but only for those who don't already have titles. Active-duty staff info comes first ;)

15. Kevin_D Jedi Padawan

What is this, an old-folks convention? I'm away for a short time and suddenly everyone's getting delusions of granduer. Since all of the "old-heads" seem to be checking in, I thought I'd do the same. Mom and Baby are doing well. Was doing quite a bit of job-related traveling which seems to have slowed down for the time being. BTW, Stone I still have your Ronin in safe keeping. Never meant to hold onto it for so long. Chris, it's nice to hear that you and your family are doing well.

The Artist Formerly Known as SithDaddy
  16. stone Jedi Knight

star 2
    i wasn't worried, i just didn't want you to "pull an eric" and take my DVDs outta state, never to return.
  17. Chris-M Jedi Knight

star 1

Hey Kevin, great to hear from you!

I'm glad your wife and baby are doing well -- how old is the baby and is it a little Kevin Jr. or a little girl?

--Chris M.
  18. Mithrandir Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey now..... as you ordered, I'm keeping them secret; keeping them safe.
  19. krwade3 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Let Me make my Grand in-ter-ance... Chris how have you and the Wifey been?? If you dont know who it is Ill kill ya fist then tell you later.

You have been missed, I have to admit a great deal. Besides you were one of the only sane people out of the group now Im in a Cat all my own... :D

Anyway I went and got myself Hitched this past August to a non-believer an life has been interesting. Trying to convert someone over to Lucaianity.

Its not working well.

Thats my Rant for the Month, By the way My Birthday is Thursday People, so if you guys wanna hook up on Friday of something to do a Movie Im game. Whos got my Tickets..... :D

Kenley
    a.k.a.
    Bledge Antilles (The Black Wedge)

Black 5 signing out
  20. Chris-M Jedi Knight

star 1
    Kenley, what up!

Congrats on getting hithed. Sorry to hear the conversion is going slowly, but I'm sure in time you can lead her to the Sunny Side of the Force.

Wish we could be there for some birthday movie going on Friday. Have fun!

--Chris M.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.