Syra, NY Yo Ho Ho !!! A Pirates Life For ME!!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    ok, well, Im sure I will be talking to myself in this thread once again ;) LOL
    However I will toss it out there anyways.....

Anyone want to get together to see Pirates of the Caribbean on July 7th?
    I know Im going... cant wait!! anyone else plan on seeing it?

*waits for the crickets to start chirrping*
  2. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    there is a get together planned in Albany for this movie, anyone else interested can check out the thread [link=http://boards.theforce.net/albany_ny/b10487/24090473/p1/?11]here[/link]

we will be making the trek for this. Should be fun to meet the Albany clan :)
  3. jackboot Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Vicky,
    I am still alive and I thought I would interrupt those crickets for a moment to say Hi!
    I am now living in Matamoras, PA and I have been on the road in VA, SC, and PA for the past few months (7 or 8) with no e-mail or internet.
    I miss being up there and getting into trouble with the Trio. I will be tracking down Karl soon so if you are reading this BE Warned I will find you!
    I am visiting my parents and then going back home to find a job but I will try to keep in touch. I wish all of you well :)
    Charles
  4. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    wow, glad to hear you are doing well. you know you really miss syracuse and would rather move back here right? ;)

hope to see you soon and good luck on the job hunt!

and when u find Karl kick him in the booty for not keeping in touch!!! LOL
  5. Matrix-Jedi Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Bah. I'm on summer vacation and rarely get off my couch. Though currently I'm putting together a Stargate and Ren Fair costume. Tis a bit away from Star Wars, but you know.

-K
  6. PirateCNY Jedi Youngling

I love pirates! Visit [link=http://piratecny.com]www.PirateCNY.com[/link]...loads of fun!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.