Yo Ottoman

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by DarthPaul1971, Aug 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPaul1971 Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey Otto do you have my costume, and do you read or answer your PM's? :D Please contact me so I can get it back. :) Thanks.
  2. RogerRoger517 Jedi Knight

star 2
    That goes for my costume as well. Paul, I am willing to go in half for a collector. I'll look in the phone book under the name Fett.
  3. DarthPaul1971 Jedi Master

star 1
    heh heh....sounds good Roger.
  4. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
    I got your PM just a min ago Paul. I give you call saturday. Roger yours is still need buddy. :D
  5. DarthPaul1971 Jedi Master

star 1
    Sounds good to me.
    Thanks Ottoman!!
  6. DarthPaul1971 Jedi Master

star 1
    Still haven't heard from you dude.
  7. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't worry Paul, they still have both my costume and my lightsaber as well. They still have shots they need to do which is why mine and Rogers is still there. My understanding is they don't need yours for now, and i think Otto has it. He isn't the fastest person at getting things back to people (DBGT otto *jabs him in the eye*) but he will get it to you. If you want his num Paul lemme know and i'll get it to you if he doesn't act on this first.
  8. RogerRoger517 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Otto, I am taking, "yours is still need buddy" as Yoda talk for, "if you would be so kind and thoughful to allow me to continue to use your costume for a short while in which I would be endlessly grateful" then I suppose that would be ok.
  9. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    *snickers*... Otto has all the speak requirements of Yoda with none of the intillect of thoughtfulnes Hahahahaha...

From what i know, and ment to say last time but forgot, is that once it stops getting into the 90-100 range they will finish up what they need.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.