main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Yo

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Kamala Khan, May 30, 2014.

1. Kamala Khan

Kamala Khan Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2014
    Hey, I'm a new member here. I love Star Wars. One of my earliest memories are of watching The Phantom Menace on VHS. (Anyone remember VHS? You could record anything on those things. I once recorded video games over my mom's old I Love Lucy reruns she recorded. Now back to the thread). I also saw both Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith in theaters. I went through a brief anti-SW phase for a while, but I'm back on it now, and I've picked up the comics, both Clone Wars shows, and novels.

Judging by my name and avatar, you can tell that I love Kamala Khan, the new Ms.Marvel. The comic is well-written, and one of the best ones out at this moment. I love the character so much. I strongly suggest reading the comic.

But I also love other stuff. I'm a huge fan of Deadpool, Watchmen, Deathstroke, Batman, Superman, Aquaman, X-Men, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, Deltora Quest, and I've more recently been on an Avatar kick. (I mean the real Avatars: Aang and Korra. Not some smurfs on steroids).

So yeah, that's me

2. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Nice choice of username and avatar! Welcome!

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
  4. Asajj_Kenobi

Asajj_Kenobi Jedi Master star 1

Oct 4, 2004
    That caught me as funny. I remember a time when there was no such thing as VCRs. And when we did get one it was Beta. My dad really thought Beta would win out. :p Welcome to the boards!

5. Amarna

Amarna Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2014
    Welcome from a fellow newbie! I first watched Star Wars on VHS only it was a copy of A New Hope that my dad had recorded off the tv. :)

6. Malcolm Reynolds

Malcolm Reynolds Jedi Master star 5

Sep 2, 2013
    welcome. I bow to your liking of Deadpool^:)^