main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yoda and Kashykk

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by darkforceservant, Jun 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkforceservant

darkforceservant Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    Now correct me if im wrong guys but I could have sworn that I read this somewhere.

A year or two ago there were obviously Episode 3 spoilers running rampant around the Internet and one of them was that whilst on Kashykk (practicing his good relations - snigger), Yoda was to discover an artifact that would shed new light on the whole chosen one - prophecy issue.

Was I dreaming this? If not, what happened to the idea?

PS. I would have posted this in the Revenge of the Sith board if it werent for admin being the only ones who can post in it.

The forum moderators are periodically disabling the ability to start new threads in an effort to cut down on redundancy and spam. This is not permanent, and posts are enabled on a daily basis. If you wish to create a new thread, please be patient and wait for the post feature to be enabled, or take the time to use the search function or check back through the forum, because there is very likely already a thread discussing the very subject you wish to talk about.

If you do make a thread, please make sure your thread is clearly titled, because one reason redundant threads are frequently created is due to unclear or misleading titles.

Please do not choose instead to go into other forums to create threads. Just because you cannot start an original thread does not mean you can't post your thoughts here. There's always an existing thread that would be appropriate to add your thoughts to. If you're having trouble finding it, contact a mod and one of us will help you.

2. Sith-Jedi-Master

Sith-Jedi-Master Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    not sure, it is news to me thou...

but they could have cut it...and show it later on.

in the movie thou they talk about that, and Yoda says

Misread the prophecy could have...

may be that has something to do with it

3. Darth_Alexander13

Darth_Alexander13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    never heard about that but it is intersting.

4. BothofUs

BothofUs Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 5, 2003
    There were rumors of Yoda finding a Sith Parchment which dealt with the prophesy on Kashyyyk.

I think that the last plot points to be worked out in the writing of RotS were the fact that Anakin became a pawn of the Jedi and the Sith on RotS which led to the much-changed Mace scene.

First, Kashyyyk was going to just be a minor planet, much like the Order 66 planets, but GL liked the look of the warriors so much he threw Yoda on Kashyyyk. Later, the high involvement of Kashyyyk switched to Utapau, where we spend mor of our time in RotS. I'm not sure how or why the Sith parchment idea got switched, or even if it was more than a rumor, but it most definately has to do with Anakin's events on Coruscant in RotS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.