main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Yoda and Obi-Wan - AOTC Notes AU (with KELIA as Yoda)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    The character of Yoda will be played by KELIA. The Author of each Note will be clearly labled.

KELIA's link can be found here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/UserPages/Profile.aspx?user=KELIA
    (Please check out her stories too)

Timeframe: From before the start of AOTC through ROTS

The quick background story of the Obi-Wan and Yoda PT Notes-

Obi-Wan contacts Yoda to let him know that his recent mission was successful, and that he and Anakin are back safely on Coruscant.

And the story begins...

This set of Notes will specifically deal with the events of Attack of the Clones. New readers should be able to pick up on what is going on, however the Yoda and Obi-Wan AOTC Notes are actually a continuation of a dialogue that began in TPM events.

To see the Yoda and Obi-Wan Notes that took place during the events of The Phantom Menace, please visit this link:
    http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/21254455/?3

The Obi-Wan and Yoda AOTC Notes will continue numbering where TPM Notes left off.

To read the AOTC notes, please follow this link:

Obi-Wan Notes http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30399596/p1/?0
    Yoda Notes http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30399606/p1/?0

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - LukeSkywalker_2001

Note 21
    Ten years after the Trade Federation Invasion

Master Yoda,

Anakin and I have returned from the border dispute mission. I think he may have already told you that.

I do not know how long we will be on Coruscant, but he and I will be available for another mission should the Council need to send us somewhere. I think that it is more important to let you know when we have returned from a mission, now more than ever.

What do you think will come of this whole Separatist mess?

Anakin seems to have accepted the Jedi?s tradition and teaching on love. At least he has stopped mentioning the subject. I still wonder whether or not he thinks about it sometimes, but does not want to tell me. Either way, he is beginning to overcome these love feelings, at least a little.

Anakin is again struggling with feelings about his mother. He has been dreaming about her recently. He has been having nightmares about her for almost a month. Perhaps someone that we ran into during our last mission reminded him of her.

Whatever Dooku?s intentions with his Separatist movement are, he has gotten thousands of systems to join his cause.

I do hope that we find the Sith soon as well. Do you think it is possible that the Sith Master could be dead by now? And what could the Sith be up to? It is almost as if they are waiting for something. Do you think it will be much longer before they reveal themselves to us again? If the Sith Lord is alive, then I am certain he has been following these events with the Separatists. It is possible that he is waiting for the Republic to be vulnerable via an attack against us, and then strike again.

Would the Military Creation Act give the Chancellor more power? I admit that I do not know much about this law being proposed, but I thought that it would allow the Senate as a whole to create an army to assist Jedi in protecting the Republic. This does not have much to do with the Jedi. Speaking of which, this Military Creation Act is supposedly being voted on this week.

I agree with you that too much authority should never be given to any one person. Palpatine is just like every other politician we have in the Republic. They all want power. It would be positive to see Palpatine defer some of his power, but that is not likely to happen due to our current situation.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.