main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yoda and Order 66

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Alpha-Red, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MASTER_DOODOO

MASTER_DOODOO Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2005

How bout when he throws the saber in that dude's chest? That was tight!

2. JediRunner

JediRunner Jedi Master star 1

Nov 26, 2005
    It was stupid of the clones to only use 2 troopers aganist the top jedi of the jedi order. Then you have two wookies standing near Yoda, if they did any intel on Yoda they'd know the wookiees would be loyal to Yoda and defend him probably. So were talking 1 very very powerful Jedi, 2 wookiee warriors aganist 2 clone troopers very bad planning there.

3. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

I'm not sure if he's feeling Anakin's turn as well as Mace's death. It's pretty well implied that Anakin got pretty good at covering his emotions and such, as he could sit in a room with the Jedi Council and have them not know about Padme. Surely he may have done the same when he became Vader. Even still, with Mace bein right up there with Yoda and the other Jedi (Off planet of course - the Jedi Temple supposedly had felt some tremor) not sensing Mace's death, you are probably correct that the "force sense" isn't a two way street.

Carnage

4. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    I believe that Yoda felt both the death of Mace Windu, as well as Anakin's turn. Shaak Ti did feel Mace's death, which is why she went to her quarters to meditate on what happened and try to find an answer.

5. MASTER_DOODOO

MASTER_DOODOO Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2005

Yoda felt all the deaths combined, I think. Kind of like Ben and Alderan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.