Yoda and Vader to duel - proof inside

Discussion in 'Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by malkieD2, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA

star 7
    leaked pic - a cell phone snap of yoda and vader duel in EP4

[image=http://www.ebondi.com.au/cam/archive/ccam_641.jpg]

please host and give me credit - more spoiler pics to come
  2. Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    What the...? Is that The Bigger Fish behind them?
  3. JohnnyRingo02 Jedi Knight

star 2
  4. Luke I am your father Jedi Padawan

5. Everton Chosen One

star 10
    It's the date of this pic that intrigues me. 19th June 2005? That means production of Episode IV must've been underway long before ROTS was released. Maybe Episode IV will be with us sooner than many think?
  6. Queengodess Force Ghost

star 4
    It's a wonder pics haven't started leakig until now, if that's the case. How the hell did they manage to pull that off?

I'd really like to see Vader cut Yoda into tiny pieces. Lots of them!
  7. Whitey Force Ghost

star 6
    ZOMG!!! Best. Duel. Ever!!!1!
  8. ObiWan506 Former Head Admin

star 7
    Is that Obi-Wan to the left of Yoda!?
  9. gabe Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Interesting, Yoda's pose is similar to both Anakin's in in AOTC and Mace's in ROTS right before they get their right lover arms severed. A hint perhaps that Yoda is not as untouchable as we all presume?
  10. KingoftheAT-ATs Force Ghost

star 4
    This makes no sense... none of it... Episode IV? Come on... I'm soooooo confused! :confused:
  11. Queengodess Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, no need to be confused! I know, all these spoilers doesn't make much sense at the moment, but soon enough we'll have a pretty clear picture of what's going to happen in the next episode, I'm sure.

Maybe Yoda will lose an ear? Or...dare I dream it?... both!
  12. Drac39 Force Ghost

star 6
    Now now we can`t automatically assume they are dueling.Perhaps Yoda is not all he seems...
  13. G-FETT Chosen One

star 7
    It looks like they have joined forces to me! YODA is a traitor! :eek:
  14. Drac39 Force Ghost

star 6
    I was thinking the same thing,perhaps Yoda set a trap for Obi-Wan with this Qui-Gon living through the force?
  15. Queengodess Force Ghost

star 4
    So that's why the saber is out? To kill Obi-Wan once he gets there? I don't know, it seems a bit far-fetched to me.
  16. Drac39 Force Ghost

star 6
    The picture looks like they are on Kashyyyk
  17. G-FETT Chosen One

star 7
    Yes, but since when did Luca$ worry about whether his plot-lines boarder on the absurd? [face_plain]
  18. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    There's a few interesting things of note in this pic:

1) The location. Is it Kashyyk? To me, the background looks a bit like the escape pod Yoda uses to land on the unnamed swamp world. Perhaps Vader tracks him there? Could this perhaps be the forest planet with the mini-Wookiee guerillas that have been rumored to help destroy the Empire?
    2) Who's Yoda's friend? Evan Piell? He's about Yoda's height, and he has a blue lightsaber. Then again, this is a pic from the set, so the CG hasn't been added. The blade can be any color. But there aren't many other Jedi the same size as Yoda? New character? EU character? (Zhar??!!)
    3) Why isn't Vader's lightsaber lit? Is he using the Force? Are they talking? Has he been disarmed?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this scene. I mean, we all saw what Grievous was capable of with his mechanical body. Can you imagine the crazy stuff Vader will be able to do?
  19. Palpy560 Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to this scene. I mean, we all saw what Grievous was capable of with his mechanical body. Can you imagine the crazy stuff Vader will be able to do?

Like Totally! And Vader's a Sith. Grievous wasn't. Vader will be doing all kinds of flips and stuff. He'll be as good as Yoda. [face_dancing]

What fantastic news!
  20. 6_fingers Jedi Knight

star 1
    um, is it just me or does yoda look like on of those little chibi-style action figures they sell now, and that one next to him looks like the obi wan, i think there called 'galactic heros' or something, this smells of april fools day to meo_O
  21. Darth_Froschler Jedi Master

star 2
    Yeah I'm suprised nobody else realized this as well. I aslo think it is an action figure.

Although I would DIE to see this fight happen.
  22. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    ::bangs forehead against wall. does it again. and again. and again::
    Really? Why would a forum where people are making speculations based on spoilers and plot points of Episode III about possible events in Episode IV of the Star Wars Saga smack of an April Fool's Day joke?
  23. Master_Uxi Jedi Knight

star 3
    My good friend SuperShadow, who is also a close personal friend of George Lucas, told me that when Vader duels Yoda, he will use THREE lightsabers at once before he finally beats him. Supposedly there is some ratings concerns over how he "holds" the third lightsaber, though... Supposedly they're wondering if they can keep it PG-13 or have to go for NC-17... ]-}
  24. 6_fingers Jedi Knight

star 1
    what can i say? its my mission to state the blatantly obvious (walks into the sunset)
  25. Bacon164 Force Ghost

star 7
    *trips over the sunset*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.