main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yoda: Boxers or Briefs?

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by Jeffbacca, Mar 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    This has plagued man kind for many a decades. Was yoda a boxers or a briefs man. I summit to you that the tiny power house of the force was a briefs wearer.

While flipping out in the jedi academy, the boxers wouldn't be able to give the snug support that briefs give. And having such lose clothes under already flowing robe of the jedi master, he would find it annoying and troublesome.

...waits for counterpoint...

2. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    I bet Yoda goes commando.

3. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I think Yoda probably wore diapers and this is why I think so.

When 800 years old you become you try getting up on the throne.
    Did you see how much heavy breathing Yoda did in ESB and ROTJ??? And that was from walking half the time I mean what happened to his little floating chair from AOTC...And the face grunts and face twitches he made in ESB he always looked like the first one who smelt it.. I mean after all he went to Dagobah a cold , damp gaseous swamp planet to cover the odor ...and his tracks from Vader and Palpy. I know I wouldn't chase Yoda there. Vader and Palpy were thinking "screw that I'm not going there ..forget about it." What a crap hole Yoda must of lost his mind he can't be any threat.
    You know Vader was telling the Emporer
    " Oh..Yeah ..Yoda... yeah umm...he's swiss cheese I took care of him we will never hear from him again."
    Vader thinks to himself " I hope the old man doesn't get wind of this" :p [insert rim shot here]
    I rest my case for now...unless another counterpoint can be made.

4. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    *blinks* are you insane!? You saw what yoda did with the force on episode 2. You don't think he could use it for other such things. Not to mention all the roots and such he was eating for fiber. Oh man! *picks up a leather glove and slaps chris* I demand satisfaction!

5. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    *blinks* are you insane!? You saw what yoda did with the force on episode 2. You don't think he could use it for other such things. Not to mention all the roots and such he was eating for fiber.

Yeah but Yoda couldn't concentrate on THAT all day !!!
    It would drive him mad. And if he did eat all that fiber he wouldn't be so gasy.
    I just happen to know... Yoda loves beans. [face_devil]
    See Yoda's cooking pot in ESB ..thats right beans ..a big o'l pot of baked beans...even Luke had some.
    They just edited out the flatulence sounds from the scenes. :p
    Why couldn't Yoda save Obi-Wan and Anakin and force thrown,tripped,or gave Dooku the stomach flu at the same time if he was all that powerful. He let Dooku just slip away. And besides Yoda does eventually go into hiding from the Empire due to the fact his powers were not as strong enough to stand his ground against Palpy.
    I mean his powers may have diminished in that span of 19 years. I mean he does croak in ROTJ so he must of been fading for awhile considering he was probably in his prime at what 250 to 350 years old. At 650 he should have been collecting his pension from the Jedi Temple with issued rations of regulatory medicine.

6. -Raldayen-

-Raldayen- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2003
    Yoda was 900 years old.

7. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    that's it, it's official. you boys are completely insane

:p

yoda wore underoos, it's quite obvious.

8. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Carrie, you haven't seen Chris when he's incredibly sleep-deprived. It's hilarious! :D Of course, he may have very well gotten sleep before posting here, which would just make him insane all the time. :)

As for Jeff, well...no comment. ;)

Kidding, kidding. This is just his normal, crazy-wonderful sense of humor. *launches bon bons at Jeff*

(and if you don't get the bon bon thing, you should've been at the February meet! :p)

I think Yoda probably went with a simple loincloth.

9. MonaLeia

MonaLeia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2003
    Bon bons. *snickers and tosses some randomly at people*

As for Yoda's underwear... I bet he doesn't wear any. I'm in such a weird mood, ignore me. :p

10. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    Matter of fact Yoda is in Blazing Saddles.
    It is the scene (you just can't see Yoda on film but if you listen carefully you can hear him [face_devil] ) when everyone is sitting around eating beans. Those who have seen it know what I'm talking about.

The real travesty is Yoda didn't get a credit in the cast OR in the sound department. :p

11. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    I don't know. I think i heard someone say, "Good beans these are, mmmm...yeeess"

12. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    Hey isn't it almost appropriate that I saw and bought yesterday a Yoda UNLEASHED! [face_laugh] [rim shot]

Inside the blister it does look like Yoda is making a mad dash for thr restroom yelling "Out of the way" . [face_laugh]

I don't think I could ride on a small starship or a car with the windows rolled up with Yoda. :p

Sorry Jeff I couldn't resist.

13. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    i'm sure there are times where we all had to go so much we wish we have force induced speed skills =P

14. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    I was trying to show picture of Yoda Unleashed but its not cooperating.

Sorry if someone has a picture go ahead please.

15. Darth Dowe

Oct 23, 1999
    [image=http://www.swtenerife.com/noticias/junio03/unleashed_yoda_3.jpg]
    Constipated? :)

16. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Yoda's hot! [face_love] I don't know what your guys' problem is. :p

17. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    *stares dreamly at yoda* *sigh*

18. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    You may look but not touch, because I saw him first. :)

19. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Allright, I'll set the issue straight seeing as how i've gotten drunk with the little green rodent on several occasions.

When he is just chilling, like at home or in the office, he's a boxers man. But when he means business, like taking on sith lords and commanding Clone Troopers, he goes commando. He claims he doesn't want tuckage issues in the heat of the battle. Lastly, it speedos when he is in the mood, like when he's going over to Yaddle's or Padme's for a quickie.

Yoda is a complex being so he changes dependant on the situation. But one thing he has made perfectly clear, he don't wear no tighty whiteys!!!!

20. Darth Dowe

Oct 23, 1999
    Oh man, Yoda+Padme+quickie just gives me nightmares! :p

21. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    And Yoda and Yaddle doesn't?!?!?!?!?

22. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    *shudders* tony you are evil :p

Yoda's hot!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

23. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    Yeah the other tie in question to this is -

Yoda.... Mexican food or Chinese food.

Since the little guy is full of gas I am going with Mexican. He like his Spicy food. I have been out to a few good Mexican cusine places with the guy and he loves his cheese too. :p

How do you think he moved so fast fighting Dooku?
    A little power up on some Jalapeno pepper.

I think what really happened is Dooku and Yoda were battling for the first use of the one restroom in that hangar. [face_devil]

And besides who wants to be the second guy using the restroom after a spicy feast? :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.